Aveda Shaving Cream

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Aveda Shaving Cream

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Not recommended. My wife got me this because she likes the way it smells. However, it works only marginally better than lathering your face and head with a bar of soap and having at it with a razor.

Not enough lubricant for the blade to glide smoothly on the skin.

Thumbs down.

I felt like a metrosexual for the first time in my life, putting it on and smelling so good. Alas, the red and irritated skin outweighed the scent.

Sofa King

Re: Aveda Shaving Cream

Post by Sofa King »

So, that explains the avitar. :-k
WGM wrote:Fall off a chinup bar, drop a barbell on your head, or piss yourself at the bottom of a squat and the Internet will never forget you.

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

I might as well give the thumbs down to the Nutragena Shave Cream sold at Target for about 5 bucks a tube for the exact same reason.

Banned, his achyball liftings is the more likely culprit of Shaf's gheyness, but the Aveda stuff does accentuate said gheyness for sure.

Sofa King

Post by Sofa King »

If handleball lifting = gheyness, then I'm screwed. :Hangman:
WGM wrote:Fall off a chinup bar, drop a barbell on your head, or piss yourself at the bottom of a squat and the Internet will never forget you.

The Real Rant
Anal Sadist

Post by The Real Rant »

Shaf wrote: I felt like a metrosexual for the first time in my life, putting it on and smelling so good.
First time? I'm not buying it.

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! »

High Velocity Lie-Nap! wrote:I might as well give the thumbs down to the Nutragena Shave Cream sold at Target for about 5 bucks a tube for the exact same reason.

Banned, his achyball liftings is the more likely culprit of Shaf's gheyness, but the Aveda stuff does accentuate said gheyness for sure.
What's a good cream in a tube? I was using the old Palmolive, but it's getting hard to find. I like tube shaving cream for the gym bag; it's compact and economical unlike a mini-can of foam.
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

GDG: Try out the shave oil. Very small container. When I go to the Bahamas at the end of March, that's and two new razors is what I'm going to take.

The King of Shave in a tube is a bit pricy, but I am fairly happing with it's no-foam aspect and how it lubes and conditions the face.

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

GoDogGo! wrote:What's a good cream in a tube? I was using the old Palmolive, but it's getting hard to find. I like tube shaving cream for the gym bag; it's compact and economical unlike a mini-can of foam.
This stuff comes in a tube or a tub and is very good.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."