EMPI Select Tens Unit

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

EMPI Select Tens Unit

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

Someone gave me theirs, used twice. I've only used it for a day, but it most definitely helps with pain relief. I kept it on my left knee last night at a low level and slept 7 hours uninterrupted and that's a huge deal for me.

http://www.dmesupplygroup.com/st1995840 ... MgodQQMALg

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Re: EMPI Select Tens Unit

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

There was a little cheap unit someone used to tout as being almost as effective as the more expensive ones, bit I can't remember it

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

In doing a little online snooping, it appears that you can build a tolerance to these things so I guess eventually they don't work or at least work as well. How long that would take if using as often as possible I have no idea. But if I got a solid year out of this for the knees alone, it would be worth the money. Good thing mine was free to me.

T200
Sergeant Commanding

Post by T200 »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:There was a little cheap unit someone used to tout as being almost as effective as the more expensive ones, bit I can't remember it
I don't think that was me saying that but in my experience that is accurate. I used a $8-900 unit years ago and it was no better for me than the little cheap unit I bought used off Craigslist.