Game of Thrones, Season 3 motherbitches!!!

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Re: Game of Thrones, Season 3 motherbitches!!!

Post by Mickey O'neil »

Croatoa wrote:Read the books. They are addictive as hell.
I just started the first one. Still great even though I have seen the show.

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

DARTH wrote:
Blaidd Drwg wrote:
Ed Zachary wrote:
Shafpocalypse Now wrote:Hahahahahah!

That isn't the only nasty bit of brutality you'll see. I'd strongly suggest not getting attached to anyone
THIS!

I was underwhelmed. Haven't read the books but fully expected either Know Nothing Snow or Aria to bite it in this episode as well.
Fat chance.

SPOILER ALERT OF SORTS

The books are about Jon, Tyrian and Dany, if you read them all you start to peace that together.

The big theory with long time fans, who make D&D nerds seem like they have a life is that Jon Snow is the son not of Ned and some winch but his sister's with the last Tragaryan Prince.

The pther theory is that the Imp is not really a Lanister but a product of the Mad King doing the Caligula fuck rights with Lannister's wife. He hates the imp because he had to claim him as his own or be known as a cockhold and his birth caused the death of Lannister's beloved wife.

There are 3 Dragon, and Dragons chose who they let ride and train them, not just anyone can do it and there are certain bloodlines, like Tragaryan that can.

Jon, Dany and the Imp will claim them and fire is the best weapon aganst the White Walker Invasion that's building.

In the last book, the Imp is not to far now from Dany and is seeking her out long term, after he gets himself out of another jam. (He's fucking great at that!)

And yes Jon's hurt but he did not die and he might be one who can't?
SPOILERS

I read Dance With Dragons on vacation. I already knew the major plot points but actually like it more than I thought I would. I also had your points above in mind while reading.

I also think Jon pulls through somehow but after having "died" and is therefore free of his oath. I think it's going to be Melisandre doing some voodoo, who mentioned being more powerful at the Wall than she's ever been in her chapter.

Other thing that occurred to me, can a warg take over a dragon?
"The reason that 'guru' is such a popular word is because 'charlatan' is so hard to spell."
@GSElevator: Can we please stop calling them hipsters and go back to calling them pussies?
Blood eagles solve everything.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

A Tragaryan can.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

judobrian

Post by judobrian »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbEhByk4Icg[/youtube]

I thought it was cool how they got Andy, Shape, and Mick to guest star as the Small Council.
Rain don't change the sun...

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

This motherfucker is awesome:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG2BMnPqfgo[/youtube]
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Great!

Texas Red
Lance Cpl.

Post by Texas Red »

The Mountain has been recast, yet again:

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/G ... 58827.html

I don't know about his acting skills, but he might be the best actor for the part based strictly on his physical attributes.

Good vibes about season 4. Just a few months to go...

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

i downloaded all adiobooks (1-5) in english. 9gig. but they'll wait, too many books already in my "to listen" list.