Game of Thrones, Season 3 motherbitches!!!

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Game of Thrones, Season 3 motherbitches!!!

Post by Shapecharge »

Well what the fuck? Anyone? Don't fucking disappoint me.

A lot going on in this first episode of the new season. The exchange between Tyrion (the imp) and his sister Cersei (the queen); Tyrion and his father...fuck, the dragons!! Who doesn't dig dragons? What about Jon Snow and him going into the Wildings camp and seeing that fucking giant dude?

If you can't tell already I've got a huge erection over this and I've pooped a little bit in my spidey underroos too. Who knows what's gonna happen when Mad Men starts this Sunday!

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Re: Game of Thrones, Season 3 motherbitches!!!

Post by nafod »

My wife keeps asking me what happens in the book and who gets killed and when, but I'll be damned if I can remember, so I'm just making shit up for her. She's all excited about the mid-season Tsunami I promised.
Don’t believe everything you think.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

The 2nd season diverted more from the books than the first. I hope that does not keep happening at this rate with season 3. I am not getting HBO for 1 show thought, so I will have to wait and see.

The books are awesome, even the slower one had a purpose and the last one rewarded you for your patience and left you hanging on the edge of the coach.

Maybe I'll start a thread on the books for those of us who went that far?

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!! I'm so fucking pumped.

I don't give a shit if the show diverts from the book or not. The show itself is awesome and I like the new gal that showed her ass last season. Chaplin's great grand daughter or something.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

The only show I watch....but I am still working my way through the second season and must recuse myself.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

This whole series has gotten into my head so much that I've actually had some dreams about it. That fucking dragon shit is the awesome. It's got my head fucked up in a way because I've not ever been into this kinda stuff before and now I can't get enough of it. Damn I hope someone doesn't drop off some China White...I've not been into that either. I'm going through some transitions right now.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

i find the dragon tedious..that chick does not work for me. OTOH most of the whores are tasty.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

I love the dragon chick. I would totally marry a dragon if it looked like her.

Also, here's The Onion's take on the premiere: http://www.theonion.com/articles/game-o ... cte,31882/
After an extended hiatus, HBO’s Game Of Thrones kicked off its third season last night with a scene featuring every one of the epic fantasy drama’s characters being rapidly fingered as they discussed the arrival of the winter season. “Winter is coming, and with it a dark scourge that shall leave no man untouched, no kingdom unconquered,” says one of the show’s protagonists, Jon Snow, as the characters Catelyn Stark and Mance Rayder rapidly insert their fingers into his rectum while the rest of the show’s extensive cast also expound on the return of winter while having their own anuses and vaginas vigorously fingered. “These are dark days that await us, brethren. May the gods show us mercy, if indeed mercy they have.”

Though viewer reception to the season premiere has been positive, fans of the hit series were reportedly disappointed that the episode failed to resolve the previous season’s cliffhanger in which a nude Tyrion Lannister eagerly masturbated a dragon for half an hour.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Blade, I hear what you're saying about the chick...she's kinda uhh, whatever but I just find it fascinating that this little chick, immune to fire, can lay waste to everything, with the help of 3 dragons.

Without trying to sound like an idiot, this show is one that makes me think about some things, for instance...don't get too cute with your mouth or you might find yourself in a sword fight and not the more modern version involving two dicks. People are so fucking rude, abrasive, hostile etc...how would that play out if you could have your head lopped off for being an asshole? The meek inheriting the earth kinda plays out to a bunch of assholes running around but I digress. I wonder what it was like back in the day say in Europe, walking around with a foil, eppee, saber or whatever the fuck was the standard weapon of choice back then. I guess just like now, if you're carrying you better be willing to use it.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Shapecharge wrote:Blade, I hear what you're saying about the chick...she's kinda uhh, whatever but I just find it fascinating that this little chick, immune to fire, can lay waste to everything, with the help of 3 dragons.

Without trying to sound like an idiot, this show is one that makes me think about some things, for instance...don't get too cute with your mouth or you might find yourself in a sword fight and not the more modern version involving two dicks. People are so fucking rude, abrasive, hostile etc...how would that play out if you could have your head lopped off for being an asshole? The meek inheriting the earth kinda plays out to a bunch of assholes running around but I digress. I wonder what it was like back in the day say in Europe, walking around with a foil, eppee, saber or whatever the fuck was the standard weapon of choice back then. I guess just like now, if you're carrying you better be willing to use it.

=D> =D> =D>

I'm going to need you to open a similar thread for season 4 of The Walking Dead when we get there.

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Blade I'm sorry brother, the wife and I have not watched that, same with Breaking Bad...there's so much good stuff we kinda just guessed at what we thought we should get into. In fact, we let Game of Thrones go but I heard so much good stuff about it we caught up real fast. Was sorry we didn't jump in from the beginning. Same with Justified. Everybody we know really likes it.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Shapecharge wrote:Blade I'm sorry brother, the wife and I have not watched that, same with Breaking Bad...there's so much good stuff we kinda just guessed at what we thought we should get into. In fact, we let Game of Thrones go but I heard so much good stuff about it we caught up real fast. Was sorry we didn't jump in from the beginning. Same with Justified. Everybody we know really likes it.

WD is the most important show on television.
Justified is cheesy western guilty pleasure TV.
Breaking Bad is soooo good but brutal to watch.

You don't really need to sleep

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

I'll try to write more later but I am so jacked about Season 3. This show is the shit. I am very curious about what will happen with Daenerys (dragon chick) but I really wonder what kind of clever shit Tyrion is going to pull. I love that little fucker. His dad is a real asshole. I hope Tyrion fucks him over real good.

John Snow is my boy too. If I were him I would smash the hell out of Osha. I bet TOM would go nuts over her. She is a hot little thing.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

yall niggas is crazy sleepin on Daenerys
Ed Zachary wrote:Best meat rub ever is Jergen's.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

Mickey O'neil wrote:I'll try to write more later but I am so jacked about Season 3. This show is the shit. I am very curious about what will happen with Daenerys (dragon chick) but I really wonder what kind of clever shit Tyrion is going to pull. I love that little fucker. His dad is a real asshole. I hope Tyrion fucks him over real good.

John Snow is my boy too. If I were him I would smash the hell out of Osha. I bet TOM would go nuts over her. She is a hot little thing.
At the end of season 2 isn't Jon Snow at the Wall and Osha hiding the lil bros at Winterfell? Are you talking about the wildling chick, Ygritte?

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

Fuzzy Dunlop wrote:
Mickey O'neil wrote:I'll try to write more later but I am so jacked about Season 3. This show is the shit. I am very curious about what will happen with Daenerys (dragon chick) but I really wonder what kind of clever shit Tyrion is going to pull. I love that little fucker. His dad is a real asshole. I hope Tyrion fucks him over real good.

At the end of season 2 isn't Jon Snow at the Wall and Osha hiding the lil bros at Winterfell? Are you talking about the wildling chick, Ygritte?
You're correct, I was thinking of Ygritte. My bad.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

Mickey O'neil wrote:
Fuzzy Dunlop wrote:

You're correct, I was thinking of Ygritte. My bad.
She is a sexy little firecrotch.

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Shapecharge wrote: Same with Justified. Everybody we know really likes it.
Justified season finale was last night! Was excellent.

The Onion AV Club has ongoing reviews of Game of Thrones. They have two different columns, one for "experts" who have read the books and one for "newbies" who have not. The commenters have been pretty good about playing in their own pools, not fucking things up for newbies.

My wife & I watched s1 of Game of Thones on HBO, then bought the books during the offseason and read them all. I guess book 5 came out just before s2 started? Anyway – the books are awesome. The TV series has done a nice job of inserting scenes that did not appear in the books, but that could have happened, and really open things up nicely for viewers. Examples: the "power is power" conversation between Cersei & Littlefinger in s1, the affair between Robb & the girl in s2, etc. It's a great adaptation – not slavishly adhering to the text, but showing & dramatizing things that we only hear about in the books.

Peter Dinklage as Tyrion is awesome.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Mickey O'neil wrote:You're correct, I was thinking of Ygritte. My bad.
You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Dunn
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Dunn »

Question...how are you guys watching the show? Normal cable? Do Amazon Prime or Hulu Plus even have it?

Trying to avoid paying $100 a month for cable and still watch this.

KingSchmaltzBagelHour

Post by KingSchmaltzBagelHour »

Execs in charge of GOT said recently that pirating the show didn't hurt DVD sales and actually helped the show's buzz. I thought that was a pretty cool stance.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

Did any of you fuckers watch last night?

Theon getting flayed by the bastard, Lady Olenna eating cheese like a boss. HODOR HODOR mah fuggas :supz:

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

I couldn't figure out where Theon was or who was doing that to him. Lady Olenna is cool. Do you think they will betray Sansa's trust?

My wife thinks Jamie Lannister and Brienne are going to form some sort of bond. I don't think so.

KingSchmaltzBagelHour

Post by KingSchmaltzBagelHour »

Brienne finds a bad ass sword that adds a +4 to savings throws vs spells after she fights Gandolf in Darth Vaders lair.

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Okay that was funny. Four clappys: =D> =D> =D> =D>