Krud Kutter cleaner

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Krud Kutter cleaner

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

I had to shampoo my carpets the other day, so I wandered into Lowes. I never buy that overpriced shit they try to sell you with the Rug Doctor units, because it sucks, and I was looking at assorted cleaners.

The Krud Kutter (www.krudkutter.com) caught my eye, so I picked of a gallon of it to use in the carpet cleaner.

That shit worked great. I have white carpets and it really cleaned them up very well. It took out a bunch of old dog puke and piss stains, and some cat puke stains, as well as some rust stains and some juice spills that I wasn't able to clean up before, using the same machine, with the Rug Doctor brand carpet shampoo.

I also was able to use this on some very dirty grout and for some other cleaning chores (taking crayon and dirt off some walls).

I realize this is a completely gay post, but, fuck it, the shit worked very well for a lot of applications.

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Re: Krud Kutter cleaner

Post by Batboy2/75 »

That was pretty gay; right up there with Jack's Mr. Clean marker post.
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

It's ghey if it involves cleaning.
Unless you're cleaning outside the house. So, Shaf's post is ghey.

But, any significantly power-assisted cleaner is not ghey.
Example: "I pressure cleaned the shit out of my gutters. I'm loving my new 40 hp, 12,000 psi Karcher power washer." Not ghey. Even if you used that bad boy in the kitchen to clean the oven.

IMO, the horsepower of the carpet cleaner determines the fabulosity of cleaning posts.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Bought this badass the other day. Works great. Best steam cleaner I've ever seen. Beats the shit out of that junk Bissel sells.

http://www.hoover.com/product.aspx?mode ... 0&ds=false#