Ninja II: Shadow of a Tear

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Ninja II: Shadow of a Tear

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Yes, I actually bought this and watched it. And I liked the hell out of it.

This is directed by Isaac Florentine and stars Scott Adkins. If those names don't ring a bell, these are the same guys that brought us Undisputed 2 and 3, and introduced Adkins to the world as Yuri Boyka. If that still doesn't ring a bell, then maybe you should get the fuck out of this thread and go answer one of the nigger sympathy polls or something.

This movie started out looking pretty lame and cornball, and I had immediate buyers remorse. It then went on to do something that few movies do and got progressively better as it went along. By the middle of the flick, I was immersed in one of the better action films I've seen in some time.

Scott Adkins can do the FUCK out of some karate, and for my money he's the new Jean Claude Van Damme. Heresy you say? Well, I'm saying it. The guy is a phenomenal martial artist, and this film does more to highlight his skills and athleticism than the Undisputed flicks. Once it gets going, there is fight after fight, and Adkins just wrecks shit. The movie also has Kane Kosugi, who is the son of Sho Kosugi. If you don't know who Sho Kosugi is, then again maybe you need to get the fuck out of this thread and go hang out on the free speech forum with Seahill and Hebrew Yammer as they rail against injustice on IGX. This here thread be about KARATE NINJA MOVIEZ.

I liked it a lot. Definitely worth a NetFlix if your'e into action and martial arts.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Ninja II: Shadow of a Tear

Post by Bobby »

Thanks for the review oh you great hater of men! I really liked Scott Adkins in the Boyka films.There was a chance I might have missed this,if you hadn`t taken time of from writing hate posts and reviewed it.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

T200
Sergeant Commanding

Post by T200 »

I just read an interesting "year end best list" that had this as the best action movie of the year.

I haven't seen it.

Here is the rest of that list: http://badassdigest.com/2013/12/18/evan ... t-of-2013/

Ronald RayGun

Post by Ronald RayGun »

The fight choreography is great. Loves me some Ka Raw Tay!
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar