Nutribullet Thead: YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Re: Nutribullet

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

A 10 page and still going strong thread about a blender.

The Nutribullet: 2 Legit. 2 Legit 2 quit.

Soupbone

Post by Soupbone »

Count me among the fray. I just got one today as an early bday present. I am expecting superpowers.
I just started a blog called The Happy Grappler. Check it out at http://happygrappler.blogspot.com

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zovn9deqIk[/youtube]
Shape-- you need to get into the demo business. They need help. Bad.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

losabio
Corporal

Post by losabio »

Count me as another Nutribullet sale directly attributable to this here thread. I think I'm up to 2 IGX points on the day, since I also used a foam roller this morning. Oh, I wagged my head at a positive reference to @F on a different message board too, so I guess that might be 3 points so far.

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

losabio wrote:Count me as another Nutribullet sale directly attributable to this here thread. I think I'm up to 2 IGX points on the day, since I also used a foam roller this morning. Oh, I wagged my head at a positive reference to @F on a different message board too, so I guess that might be 3 points so far.
Outstanding.

Welcome to the party, comrade.

KingSchmaltzBagelHour

Post by KingSchmaltzBagelHour »

Every morning. Half spinach, half frozen fruit mix, one scoop banana flavored protein.

The Bullet has become the conduit through which I have unleashed levels of awesome previously untapped.

Detox your pineal, brothers and sisters.

All Hail the Bullet!

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Well on our way to 10k views, men and lesbians. Keep up the good work.

losabio
Corporal

Post by losabio »

I think about making Nutriblasts all day long now. I wish I were making one right now. Starts so leafy, so chunky; it gets so smooth! Can't you just see the almonds, or orange wedges, and clear water fading into green?

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

losabio wrote:I think about making Nutriblasts all day long now.
Combine that with cossack lunges and wrestling shoes and there would be no end to the awesome.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

AND LOTS OF HUNNY!!!

losabio
Corporal

Post by losabio »

Greens: heavy crates, all night long
Fruits: hunnycombs
Extras: bees

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Not enough has been spoken about this piece of equipment.

When I wash it I haven't paid much attention to the silicone gasket around the outside of the blender head. Today I noticed a little bit of gunk at a slight indentation that's obviously there to make it easy to remove.

When I removed it, the shit that surrounded that gasket was disconcerting. Remove that gasket when cleaning!
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

losabio
Corporal

Post by losabio »

Dudes, if half the container contains tamped down spinach, then I AIN'T EATING A SALAD WITH DINNER. I've eaten probably 300+ salads a year for the past however many years -- seven? eight? -- and if I have two handfuls of spinach in a NutriBlast, then that crap's in my stomach, so it counts, so I am starting right with my entree tonight. Anyways, I haven't really felt the same about salads since Newman's discontinued their killer Two Thousand Island dressing, that stuff was crazy good!

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Well five months in on the Nutribullet. This mornings tasty beverage was comprised of: kale, baby spinach, carrot, banana, pomegranate, a vampires favorite fruit (nectarine), kiwi, blueberries, and blackberries. So check this out my tiny-dicked brothers and large clitted sisters: I'm grilling Sunday evening...oh, by the way, I've got a BIG GREEN EGG that was given to me for Father's Day 2006...don't talk about it much, and wtf?, I'm out of those little fire starter cubes that I use to start the coals. Looks like I've got to wad up some newspapers so anyway I'm wadding up the paper and I'm kinda staring at it real hard and holy shit this fucking laser beam like thing just shoots out of my eyes and the coals immediately start glowing red. Kinda freaked me out a little bit. Usually it takes around 20 minutes or so to get the coals going and the wife wasn't ready for me to put the meat on yet so I just went and got my stash and practiced firing up my one-hitter with my new laser vision. Keep that shit quiet though cuz fuckers will want me to light their cigs and shit all the time and I'm just not peoples fucking entertainment okay?

JonnyCat
Staff Sergeant

Post by JonnyCat »

I saw a Nutribullet at Kohls the other day. It cost more than my $10 gift card, so I passed and got some grilling tongs which were on sale.

Good times.

losabio
Corporal

Post by losabio »

Keep those tongs for when you get a Nutribullet. I bet you could make some righteous marinade (mar-ih-NAHD like gym-NAST) with a Nutribullet. Make marinade in the 'Bullet, grill it on a BGE, wash it down with a beer from the beer snobs thread. Uh, then do farmer's walks and BJJ, I guess.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

SOON MY FRIENDS IGX WILL GUIDE US IN ALL THINGS. AS IT IS WRITTEN SO IT SHALL BE DONE!!!

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

If this thread had started in the FSF, it would be giving the Xfit thread a run for the money.

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

The NUTRIBULLET is still outstanding after 6+ months of near daily use, typically more than 1x per day for our family of 4. The only complain after such use is that it has become louder than it was new....and it is loud when new.

Well worth the $80 smacks.

j-cubed
Gunny

Post by j-cubed »

Shapecharge wrote:Well five months in on the Nutribullet. This mornings tasty beverage was comprised of: kale, baby spinach, carrot, banana, pomegranate, a vampires favorite fruit (nectarine), kiwi, blueberries, and blackberries. So check this out my tiny-dicked brothers and large clitted sisters: I'm grilling Sunday evening...oh, by the way, I've got a BIG GREEN EGG that was given to me for Father's Day 2006...don't talk about it much, and wtf?, I'm out of those little fire starter cubes that I use to start the coals. Looks like I've got to wad up some newspapers so anyway I'm wadding up the paper and I'm kinda staring at it real hard and holy shit this fucking laser beam like thing just shoots out of my eyes and the coals immediately start glowing red. Kinda freaked me out a little bit. Usually it takes around 20 minutes or so to get the coals going and the wife wasn't ready for me to put the meat on yet so I just went and got my stash and practiced firing up my one-hitter with my new laser vision. Keep that shit quiet though cuz fuckers will want me to light their cigs and shit all the time and I'm just not peoples fucking entertainment okay?
You could use your heat vision for good instead of hiding it. Skip the grill, and make a rare tenderloin with nice quick fire heat vision crust on the outside.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

The next superpower is coming soon.
Attachments
SEPT v 2.0.jpg
SEPT v 2.0.jpg (83.57 KiB) Viewed 5618 times

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

That hurt.

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Shapecharge wrote:That hurt.
It's only funny to those of us who know what you look like.

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Post by seeahill »

High Velocity Lie-Nap! wrote:
Shapecharge wrote:That hurt.
It's only funny to those of us who know what you look like.
Yeah, it's ear-y.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

IGx is populated by a lot of people that are not very nice.