7 Psychopaths

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

7 Psychopaths

Post by baffled »

Holy shit.... one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time.

Sam Rockwell's character was pretty funny, but the rest of the people in this film should be ashamed of themselves. Less so than me though, who wasted like 2 hours of my life watching this fucking thing and didn't get paid to do it. At least these assholes got a paycheck to show up in this fucking thing.

Fuck everything.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Re: 7 Psychopaths

Post by Holland Oates »

I like your style.
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Post by buckethead »

Agree. They should've stopped with 6 psychopaths

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

I disagree. It's not great, but I enjoyed it. It's a silly dark comedy. Both Walken and Rockwell are entertaining.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TomFurman »

I thought this thread was about our moderators.
Never mind.
"There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like that". - - Captain America

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Pinky wrote:I disagree. It's not great, but I enjoyed it. It's a silly dark comedy. Both Walken and Rockwell are entertaining.
I have absolutely no interest in hearing what you have to say until you contribute to The Americans thread. Until then, I respectfully ask that you fuck off and stay out of my thread.

I'm sorry, it's just the way it is.
- Buck Brannaman

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

Understood. I have homework to do.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Pinky wrote:Understood. I have homework to do.
I want you to know that I still consider you a good person. It's just that standards have to be kept, and if I broke the rules for you, I'd have to break them for everyone.

I'm looking forward to welcoming you back into the fold soon.
- Buck Brannaman

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

baffled wrote:
Pinky wrote:I disagree. It's not great, but I enjoyed it. It's a silly dark comedy. Both Walken and Rockwell are entertaining.
... The Americans thread...
Just wanted to say that The American is on rotation on HBO, and there's some hot foreign actresses you've never seen before in it, and it includes some full frontal nudity. OK, she is wearing see-through undies. Close enough. Plus the movie is good.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

nafod wrote:
baffled wrote:
... The Americans thread...
Just wanted to say that The American is on rotation on HBO, and there's some hot foreign actresses you've never seen before in it, and it includes some full frontal nudity. OK, she is wearing see-through undies. Close enough. Plus the movie is good.
I actually liked that movie, and the odd toothed Italian chick was definitely the high point of the flick.

A lot of people said it was too European, but I thought it was alright.

I would appreciate if we continued speaking about how shitty this movie, 7 Psychopaths was though. It was really shitty.

Christopher Walken couldn't even save it.

I mean, Sam Rockwell usually has either funny or kind of funny characters, but if he's the strong point of a movie, then someone shit the bed.

In this movie, someone shit the bed.
- Buck Brannaman

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

It was a good flick - perhaps your idea of quality has been warped by all the rubbish television you watch.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Teri, uhhh, you had better check that shit. Our tv watching is spot the fuck on. Yeah, we may have jammies on along with a bowl of popcorn while we do our nails and stuff but don't fuckin' even think about making rude comments about our tv shows you dick.

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Please don't be like this Terrance.

The perspectives we offer on television and modern day cinema, both American and foreign (to us) is top notch for a reason. It may mean putting off important things like attending baptisms and important work meetings to get this stuff done, but it gets done dammit.

Nails, pajamas, popcorn (maybe a little kettle corn and TV after a hard day of kettleballin'? yes?), fervent text messaging back and forth between commercials. It's more than entertainment, and your words hold little to no weight in this discussion until you show a similar level of commitment.
- Buck Brannaman

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

I can't believe you guys aren't addicted to Wipeout. Shit goes DOWN on that show.

Don’t believe everything you think.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Hey, I haven't even seen it but felt left out. Be nice.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.