The Assassin trilogy by Robert Ferrigno

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

The Assassin trilogy by Robert Ferrigno

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

What if the US split? Half Christian, half Muslim.

Ferrigno's books are set in this unfamiliar geopolitical configuration. The protagonist is Rakkim Epps, a Fedayeen shadow warrior of the islamic half who's not a good muslim.

Tight writing, memorable characters, good action, overall very enjoyable.

ab g-d

Re: The Assassin trilogy by Robert Ferrigno

Post by ab g-d »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:What if the US split? Half Christian, half Muslim.

Ferrigno's books are set in this unfamiliar geopolitical configuration. The protagonist is Rakkim Epps, a Fedayeen shadow warrior of the islamic half who's not a good muslim.

Tight writing, memorable characters, good action, overall very enjoyable.
Um, what about tribesman?
Growing old is not for sissies.

"I'm just here to regulate funkyness"
James Gandolfini in The Mexican

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Pffft. This is the future.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

T200
Sergeant Commanding

Post by T200 »

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

You'd have to read the book "Fedayeen" refers to, in the book, to an elite muslim special forces unit.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Fat Cat wrote:Pffft. This is the future.
Only if we let it.

Yeah, let's see the Ragheads fight a Jihad war for Territory in the US.

Prediction: Fuck what the Military would do to them, there would be lot's of Jawa heads mounted on Pickup trucks like they were KC Lights.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

SNAKE EYES wrote:
Only if we let it.

Prediction: Fuck what the Military would do to them, there would be lot's of Jawa heads mounted on Pickup trucks like they were KC Lights.
I was explaining why there were no "tribesman".
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Shaun B. O'Murnecan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shaun B. O'Murnecan »

SNAKE EYES wrote:
Only if we let it.

Have you killed someone before? Are you going to decapitate anyone soon? Do you have to wait until the apocalypse is happening and everyone else is doing it? If you are such a Crusader, start today. Why wait until they gain more ground? Is the world you are teaching your son to live in?

I know you are a tough guy, but why the homicidal hatred?

Most of the Muslims I work with are fucking this country a lot less (not at all) than that white trash cesspool you hail from.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

I love your little reaction you cunt. I am making the point if Muslims ever tried to violently take territorry in the US thenn dam right, I would be one of the people killing them or any invader, Muslim, Snake kissing Christian, fucking Scientologist ect.. You on the other hand would be their bitch and slave and I'd fucking kill your kind as well, when there was no time to Crucify and behead them of coarse.

Any man who considers himself an American and knows that men should stand and fight when their actuall home is threatend by anyone, would do the same. Be they your average Joe familyman, your average rural man, some Brother living in the Hood, a Hispanic immagrant (actually they would be great Catholics have a good Muslim killing history. El Cid!) or yes a strait up Redneck.

I love how your response to my take on this book's hypothetical situation was so tyical Liberal.

Listen up Fag, I am not killing American Muslims, no reason to, most are good people, I know that, but there are enough bad apples that those who we pay taxes to employ should be rooting them out.

The World I am teaching my Son to live in is this one and if you knew History, it is full of Insurections, Revolutions, natural Disasters. Bad shit happens and my children will not be hapless victums of anyone, be it at school, work, of some lowlife crimminal fuck or God forbid on a fucking battlefield in what was once their home.

No I hope they live peacefull happy and prodctive lives but they wont be like most people, assuming everything will go on as it has in their limited exp. and grasp of history.
Semper Peratius. Sis vis Pacem, Para Bellum.

Now I know you will shoot back with "Tough talk, Just talk yadda yadda, but then what you said is just talk and I bet I have put my hands and feet into personal combat more than you have. I train allmost everydaty in the study of fighting and if need be killing men close up, that is the core of all combat, for if you train hand to hand you will be much more likely to close with an enemy with guns. And I know how to fucking use guns as well.

Just because I can't serve menas I have to be a Bitch, our history is full of civillians standing and fighting when the time came. I hope it never happens, but I will stand and fight, be it if it happens 5 minutes from now or when I am 85 and pissing down my own leg. That is what those who founded this Nation expect of us.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy