The missing links

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

The missing links

Post by Bobby »

No,not about Rant.Just received Ross Enamaits new dvd"The missing links".It is about training the core,neck and hands.
Included are 2 dvd with a running time of 2h 38min and a link to a 28 page equipment guide.Ordered it on sunday morning and got it here in Sweden this morning(wednesday) no swedish company deliveres this fast.
I have only had time to watch the first dvd on core training.So far it is well worth the low price.
One of his goals this year by the way seems to be a 600# deadlift.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Topic author
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Re: The missing links

Post by Bobby »

Just watched the grip part.A good tip on how to build your own titans telegrph key.I`ll give that a try this weekend.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Abandoned by Wolves

Post by Abandoned by Wolves »

I keep meaning to try Ross' stuff. Thanks for the review.
"I also think training like a Navy S.E.A.L. is stupid for the average person. I would say PT like an infantry unit, run, body weight stuff, hump a little, a little weights and enjoy life if you are not training for specifics." -tough old man

Topic author
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

I`ve never been disappointed with his products or service.Never heard of anyone for that matter.Will watch the neck part tomorrow after work.
"being a pussy".

Topic author
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Just checked the equipment guide.Good descriptions if you want to build your own stuff.
I won`t provide a link as Ross is a stand up guy and always provides an affordable good quality product.
"being a pussy".