The Vikings: Season 2 Rape and Plunder made sexy!

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

The Vikings: Season 2 Rape and Plunder made sexy!

Post by DARTH »

Because that shit is coming tomorrow night!

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Re: The Vikings: Season 2 Rape and Plunder made sexy!

Post by DARTH »

Shit was good! Liked the battle! Liked the outcome and these nuts getting together to go raid the English.

Ragnar is a dick to his wife. Sure a Jarl can have some strange but you don't need to drag that shit home.

But I did hear that the real Ragnar's sons hated each other.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

DARTH wrote:Shit was good! Liked the battle! Liked the outcome and these nuts getting together to go raid the English.

Ragnar is a dick to his wife. Sure a Jarl can have some strange but you don't need to drag that shit home.

I think the kid brought it home, no? Remember Ragnar's line about airing the dirty laundry.

I also really liked the episode but there are some times when Travis Fimmel isn't quite believable in character. Some of the accent maybe? I'm not sure what it is.
Ed Zachary wrote:Best meat rub ever is Jergen's.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Fuzzy Dunlop wrote:
DARTH wrote:Shit was good! Liked the battle! Liked the outcome and these nuts getting together to go raid the English.

I think the kid brought it home, no? Remember Ragnar's line about airing the dirty laundry.

I also really liked the episode but there are some times when Travis Fimmel isn't quite believable in character. Some of the accent maybe? I'm not sure what it is.

A boy at that age can not be expected to see his father dishonour his mother and keep it inside. Dad made it worse by letting the bitch in village.

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

Dude lost a kid and now a one night stand shows up with a new kid, I can see why he let her stay.

Not to mention she's a princess and one would assume has a power base to help a jarl out.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/bfam/history ... iere-of-vi
"The reason that 'guru' is such a popular word is because 'charlatan' is so hard to spell."
@GSElevator: Can we please stop calling them hipsters and go back to calling them pussies?
Blood eagles solve everything.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

I would just me more faithful in aftermath, if not in execution of that that I guess? :-k

I'd take care of the kid, but suggesting the chick sty and they have a mixed marriage with a fucking Queen of a woman such as she, you'd have to be a fucking moron! :Hangman:

You make a bitch like that Empress and you can have all the slaves you want.

She’ll help you get there.

And to risk losing the boy?

Stupid Twit, Ragnar.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

lulz

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

You'd get her into it by letting her dominate and degrade the new toy. :finga:

Cave Canem

Post by Cave Canem »

Fuzzy Dunlop wrote:Image

lulz
'

Didn't she ask the captured monk to join them during season 1?
Tantum validus superstes

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

Cave Canem wrote:

lulz
'

I thought it was Ragnar who did the invite, but she definitely didn't object. Don't remember for sure, though.
"The reason that 'guru' is such a popular word is because 'charlatan' is so hard to spell."
@GSElevator: Can we please stop calling them hipsters and go back to calling them pussies?

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

Freki wrote:
Cave Canem wrote:

lulz
'

I thought it was Ragnar who did the invite, but she definitely didn't object. Don't remember for sure, though.
I think Ragnar was the one who asked but they were both present. I'm still trying to make sense of that scene because
1) Ragnar doesn't seem like the kind of dude to play on both teams in this show (in real life, he certainly looks the part)
2) Hadn't the king-guy already asked someone to fuck his wife and then killed him for going after it

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

BTW... Athelstan (the priest) is turning into quite the TOTAL WAR JARL

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

I see Bjorn driving an axe into his step father's head, soon!

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

Finally caught up today. I love this show, man.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

I hear the European airings have more Tits and bush.

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

DARTH wrote:I hear the European airings have more Tits and bush.
Hmmmm, Lagertha.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Oh Yeah!

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

Thing is... you substitute Ragnar for D-Shawn, Lagertha for Shaniqua and Kattegat for Detroit and the story is just the same. And when vikings raid, murder and rape is kinda cool but if they happen to be modern gangstas, suddenly it's not cool anymore.

Double standards anyone?
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

I always thought Ragnar had some Jax in him...

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

Freki wrote:I always thought Ragnar had some Jax in him...
Travis Fimmel is the gayest version of Charlie Hunnam.

You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

SubClaw wrote:Thing is... you substitute Ragnar for D-Shawn, Lagertha for Shaniqua and Kattegat for Detroit and the story is just the same. And when vikings raid, murder and rape is kinda cool but if they happen to be modern gangstas, suddenly it's not cool anymore.

Double standards anyone?

When the Norse Raid, Rape and Pillage, they bring back riches and they are out to expand their farming capacity, Groids just expand drug markets.

We live in a nation of laws and treaties between nations with international law.

They answered to themselves and their Gods, who were so down with stomping ass, taking from those men who fail to protect their shit (and are therefore weak and so deserve their fate) and taking pussy by force.

Bad comparison.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

DARTH wrote:When the Norse Raid, Rape and Pillage, they bring back riches and they are out to expand their farming capacity, Groids just expand drug markets.
More than one drug dealer would say he's doing it so he's family can have a future. Self-deception has always been strong in those who choose the wrong side.
We live in a nation of laws and treaties between nations with international law.

They answered to themselves and their Gods, who were so down with stomping ass, taking from those men who fail to protect their shit (and are therefore weak and so deserve their fate) and taking pussy by force.
This above would justify any atrocity, do you realize that? The Spanish Inquisition, slavery, Pol Pot's genocide... all of them because someone thought he's been doing the right thing and let's kill anyone who disagrees.

Pillaging, raping and murdering are bad. Period.

And, yes, it's cool to witness violence in the movies, but in the real world it's very different. Especially if you end up at the wrong side of the sword.

Spartans were cool as fuck (as a concept). Would you like to have had your children killed because they were not acceptable under their standards? How would you have liked to be a farmer and being killed by a bunch of viking fucks?

Some things have been always bad.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

It comes down to who does what to whom, period you can jerk off with circular arguments and the assumption of one case being the same as the next but it's not.

It depends upon your point of view.

Is breaking the limbs and stomping the teeth out of a child rapist the same as doing that to a child?

No.

Is taking the supplies from someone you don't know or even dislike the same as taking it from one of your own?

No.

Would you let your people starve or live substandard when that can be solved by taking it from someone you don't care for? Only if your a gutless, guilt plagued faggot.

When you are talking about a time in history where if you did not do it to them there was a decent chance of them doing it to yours, it is different.

This was a time when a successful raid meant your people ate and lived comfortably in the winter vs. just surviving or losing family to these people. It helps when you find people to raid who's beliefs and deity disgusts you.

Now Hoodrats live in a nation where we have so many safety nets and charities that only an idiot starves, only the children of lowlifes go hungry, so no Tyrone can't really equate his crack empire to Ragnar's raiding expeditions. He can say that and if it makes him feel better that is good for him. (Tyrone also enhoys legions of white guilters to kiss his ass, politicians who pander to his people and affirmative action being alive and all too well for many jobs and programs, if he can get his ass to take advantage of them. Odds are his IQ, if being average for his race, is borderline moron.

And his acts are against OUR laws and OUR society.

Now back to this being a TV show.

It's better to cheer on Ragnar and his kind in the age they live in and who their adversaries are vs Tony fucking Soprano, who's crimes are against us.

And both are far more entertaining than another sit com about boring people, who's problems usually stem from not having the guts to speak out when a situation starts until it snowballs, or as I call it the Three's Company Rule.

Or some Sci Fi shit where people actually give a fuck about what some cunt says about anything that is not "Fuck me!" \:D/

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

For Subclaw:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68[/youtube]
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Turdacious wrote:For Subclaw:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68[/youtube]
That one has little to fear when it comes to being raped.

If she was the last woman on Earth, I'd finger dig a hole in the dirt, spit in it and fuck that before Yoko. Probably kill her just to shut her up.