X-vest alternatives

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
jakeischillin

X-vest alternatives

Post by jakeischillin »

The price on the manly 80lbs xvest seems steep for what it is. Has anyone tried any alternatives other than the previously reviewed Gold's version? This one looks decent http://www.resistancewear.com/mens/index.html

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TomFurman »

That looks good. You can attach a stretch band for Gym Jone's type 300 workouts. We used a http://www.weightvest.com unit for my DVD. It is real well built.
"There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like that". - - Captain America

dalexan242
Gunny

Post by dalexan242 »

Last time I looked on eBay, they seemed to have a bunch of them brand new, for slightly cheaper than anywhere else I could find online.

dalexan242
Gunny

Post by dalexan242 »

Matt Furey endorses V-Max weighted vests! Matt's national best-seller Combat Conditioning will kick your butt and adding a weighted vest from V-Max just kicks your butt harder. Matt Furey is the worlds leading expert on bodyweight exercises, so why would he endorse V-Max over all other weighted vests? Because Matt knows quality. He has won both national and world titles in wrestling and Shuai-Chiao Kung Fu. Let V-Max and Matt Furey take your body to a whole new level of fitness! Check out his awesome courses.........

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

I have a weightvest ,com model that I let Jim borrow and I need to get it back but I dont want to bother his widow right now, so I am breaking out my old LBE,and SF Rucksack commonly known as web gear.

I have 4 mag puches on it and 2 canteen pouches, I carry it high, as Jim showed my, load it up with weight and then throw some weight in the ruck as well.

Both can be obtained cheap at surplus stores, as the LBE has been rplaced by the load bearing vest.