Anilingus?! IGX opinions discuss(ted)

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Re: Anilingus?! IGX opinions discuss(ted)

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

I agree. Fucking an ass generally takes a lot of work

Cave Canem

Post by Cave Canem »

lenny wrote: That I found a doctor I actually trust is a miracle. She makes recommendations that I sometimes follow. She doesn't push on me to do what I don't want to. I saw a substitute doctor a few weeks ago who was very arrogant and didn't like me. The feeling was mutual. If he were my doctor I wouldn't go to him. I generally get PSA tests. She never said to get a rectal exam. I had my gall bladder removed a few months ago. I had been having gall stone attacks for 15 years without knowing it. It felt like I was being knifed in the back and stomach but they all passed. I finally got it checked out this summer and after getting two other opinions it was removed. I found out I could have died from the attacks.

I don't understand how I lived this long. I was sure I'd be dead before the age of 35. I got hit by a car while on a motorcycle in 1969. A split second sooner I'd have been dead. I somersaulted off a motor scooter on a very narrow road in France and walked away unscathed. A minute later a car drove by. It would have been a head on collision which would have killed me. I suppose everyone has some version of these stories but I figure God is keeping me around to have a good laugh although maybe I'm not providing Him with enough entertainment recently.

Eventually either I die in a terror attack (not too likely), a car accident (a little more likely given how terrible the drivers are in Israel and how fast I drive), a missile strike (not too likely) although I was at the airport here and we had to run to a bomb shelter for what was a false alarm, a skateboarding accident (I skateboard in a place where the cars drive pretty quickly on a road that's about wide enough for a car and a half but usually I go when there are very few cars on the Sabbath (a grave violation of the Torah which according to this tradition angers the God of Israel who is supposedly slow to anger but even He has limits) or from something like a heart attack or a stroke that kills me relatively quickly or some horrible disease that shleps on and on although I don't think I'd have the fortitude to last it out with my low pain threshold. Jerusalem is supposed to have a horrible earthquake in the next 30-50 years and most buildings will collapse like a deck of cards. I wouldn't enjoy being buried alive under a pile of rubble for four or five days before expiring.
John Entwhistle, bassist of the Who, died at the age of 68 of a heart attack induced by cocaine while with a stripper. That's not a bad way to go although if the stripper had to push his dead carcass off her ass it wasn't much fun for her. At my age you have to be in pretty good shape for that kind of activity. I have pushed my heart rate up pretty high but I don't do cocaine. I don't like drugs and my wife wouldn't appreciate me being with strippers so I'm refraining from that for now.

With what I've done in my life I better find a good accountant. I had one but he died not too long ago. I'm sure that some of you know must know one who could help me against Him but He's a lot rougher than the IRS.

Tantum validus superstes

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:I agree. Fucking an ass generally takes a lot of work
It depends on whose ass is being fucked. Dr. Donkey Love is probably the IGX expert on this.
Maybe someone here can create a series of ass fucking hip thrusting workout progressions that will strip Bret Contreras of his Glute Guy title. Who needs that stupid hip thruster for 499 dollars.

http://www.thehipthruster.com/
[urlhttp://www.thehipthruster.com/products/hip-thruster[/url]

Train like a Champion he says. Fuck that. Are you man enough for the IGX blindfolded challenge with 300 pounds of God knows what on top of you. Women can use dildos. I'm sure Assfit can come up with a WOD for this and Glassman will rake in another few million as it's the featured event in the next Crossfit Games on Pay per View.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

I'm talking about prep, lube, and then generally cramming your junk into a tiny hole designed for outlet...like Miloz said...the anus is not a vagina.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

This entire thread is Jewish subversion. Stop pestering the goyim with your values destroying narrative, vile merchant.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

HEY MOTHERFUCKERS LET'S JUST STOP THIS NONSENSE RIGHT FUCKING NOW. THERE IS NOTHING FINER THAN THE SOUL CRUSHING AND EVENTUAL SURRENDER OF YOUR PARTNER/VICTIM THAT RESULTS FROM AN UNEXPECTED ASS SPLITTING ANAL ASSAULT. EVENTUALLY THEY ALL START PUSHING BACK NO MATTER HOW IT ALL GOT STARTED.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:I'm talking about prep, lube, and then generally cramming your junk into a tiny hole designed for outlet...like Miloz said...the anus is not a vagina.
So much bother!

Romance is dead.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Swamp Fox
Sarge

Post by Swamp Fox »

Shapecharge wrote:HEY MOTHERFUCKERS LET'S JUST STOP THIS NONSENSE RIGHT FUCKING NOW. THERE IS NOTHING FINER THAN THE SOUL CRUSHING AND EVENTUAL SURRENDER OF YOUR PARTNER/VICTIM THAT RESULTS FROM AN UNEXPECTED ASS SPLITTING ANAL ASSAULT. EVENTUALLY THEY ALL START PUSHING BACK NO MATTER HOW IT ALL GOT STARTED.
SHAPE FOR THE MOTHER FUCKIN WIN!!!!!!!!!!
YOIAIAMO!

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Swamp Fox wrote:
Shapecharge wrote:HEY MOTHERFUCKERS LET'S JUST STOP THIS NONSENSE RIGHT FUCKING NOW. THERE IS NOTHING FINER THAN THE SOUL CRUSHING AND EVENTUAL SURRENDER OF YOUR PARTNER/VICTIM THAT RESULTS FROM AN UNEXPECTED ASS SPLITTING ANAL ASSAULT. EVENTUALLY THEY ALL START PUSHING BACK NO MATTER HOW IT ALL GOT STARTED.
SHAPE FOR THE MOTHER FUCKIN WIN!!!!!!!!!!
Don't encourage him.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Please, you wouldn't know what an ass was if it were bronzed and dropped on your desk in front of you.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

This entire thread is Jewish subversion. Stop pestering the goyim with your values destroying narrative, vile merchant.
If you're addressing me I'm not even Jewish just married to one. What's the problem Kaz? You secretly like giving anilingus and this is making you uncomfortable? What exactly is Jewish about any of this? Do you even know anything about Judaism or Jews except that the real problem is that Hitler didn't finish the job?

It must really hurt that white Christians like you won't be a majority in their own country. What a tragedy. If you'd held on to your place the once great America wouldn't be on a permanent decline to join the other great powers like Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Spain, Great Britain on the scrapheap of history.

There's a place for people like you in the Nazi party or the Ku Klux Klan or some other white supremacist group where you can fantasize how to get your country back and go on to world domination and kill all the Jews, blacks, Arabs, gays and other subhumans. Dream on motherfucker. There's always IGX and other forums for your pathetic antisemitic and racist rants.

Israel will be nuked out of existence in a few years but don't gloat too long. Europe is next and then America.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTpsy4McjzQ[/youtube]

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Phaedrus wrote:
Please, you wouldn't know what an ass was if it were bronzed and dropped on your desk in front of you.
Dang. I deserve that.

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

My dog likes doing this to himself.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

milosz wrote:Can we all agree that once you get past the taboo aspect (which, to be fair, never stops being fun), butt-sex is overrated? Vaginas are self-lubricating and literally made for penises.
Totally over-rated. Nothing wrong with a finger in the butt and the shocker while you're going down on her, or putting your thumb in her butt during doggy-style but the prep-work before and cleanup after for full anal totally outweigh the upside.

I dated one girl who was mental for ass sex. After the initial thrill of breaking taboos wore off I was like "Come on, can't I just fuck you in the cunt for a change?"
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

WildGorillaMan wrote:"Come on, can't I just fuck you in the cunt for a change?"

WGM= hopeless romantic

Cave Canem

Post by Cave Canem »

Ed Zachary wrote:
WildGorillaMan wrote:"Come on, can't I just fuck you in the cunt for a change?"

WGM= hopeless romantic
We have a winner!
Tantum validus superstes

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

WildGorillaMan wrote:
milosz wrote:Can we all agree that once you get past the taboo aspect (which, to be fair, never stops being fun), butt-sex is overrated? Vaginas are self-lubricating and literally made for penises.
Totally over-rated. Nothing wrong with a finger in the butt and the shocker while you're going down on her, or putting your thumb in her butt during doggy-style but the prep-work before and cleanup after for full anal totally outweigh the upside.

I dated one girl who was mental for ass sex. After the initial thrill of breaking taboos wore off I was like "Come on, can't I just fuck you in the cunt for a change?"

I wish I could QOTD this whole thing.

Every word of it.

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:I agree. Fucking an ass generally takes a lot of work
Sure, but you played rugby, so eating an ass would be NBD.
Don't tell me you never had to shoot an anal boot.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

I've never been more surprised by this place.

If you think butt stuff is "time consuming," you should spend three months volunteering in a Pre-K after school program to get a feel for why more ladies should learn to like it in the ass.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Lulz

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

This is the undoubtedly the best tread in years.

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

I dated a virgin who loved her ass pounded all the time. I can get behind that.
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

Cave Canem

Post by Cave Canem »

Tantum validus superstes

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

Lenny, I am about 13 years younger than you and I know what you're talking about in regards to doctors. In my junior time there was not much consideration regarding patient's pain, dignity, fear etc. the patient was a subject. Now the pendulum has swung to the other side, and I often have to explain my every move to the patient
I haven't been a patient in America in 20 years. I have read the doctor patient relationship has changed dramatically partly due to the prevalence of lawsuits that were almost unheard of in the 1950's and 60's and into the 70's. A Harvard educated doctor friend of mine from Chicago told me in the mid 1980's "I literally saved a patient from the jaws of death and on the advice of his attorney he sued me." I had been living overseas and couldn't believe it. If he hadn't had a conscience he would have been better off letting him die although the family probably would have sued.

When we were kids if you fell on someone's property and broke your leg it was your fault. Nobody thought to sue. I'm not saying there isn't a time to sue but there was a completely different sense of personal responsibility. The elementary school playgrounds were paved with asphalt and had monkey bars and other equipment that is considered too dangerous for today's children. A few kids broke their limbs falling. It was a normal part of growing up. Nobody sued and nobody demanded the school take down the monkey bars at least not that I heard of. We climbed up on the roof of our elementary school. I suppose today there would have to be security guards or the school would be locked to make sure that wouldn't happen so they wouldn't get sued if somebody fell.
I'm not romanticizing that era. Some things are much better today. The survival rate for my daughter's cancer was 10% in the 1950's and up to 70% when she was diagnosed with it. There are more opportunities for girls. There are a lot more educational opportunities for kids with internet access for better and for worse. There is more protection of children from predators.

But some things are much worse. There were very few obese children. The boys went to the elementary school playground or to a park and played outdoors as often as we could. I'm not sure what the girls did. I suppose they visited their friends. In the summers unless it rained, a lot of us were outdoors morning, afternoon and until it was dark. Parental supervision of our outdoor activity was non existent. We rode our bikes or walked to the playground. A college student was hired to hand out bats and balls and supervise activities during weekday mornings for part of the summer.

It may as well have been a million years ago but that was a really great part of childhood. Now kids spend an enormous amount of time indoors. There was no year round sports specialization for kids in America like I read about today that has resulted in a lot of injuries. Some people like Eric Cressey think this has impeded athletic development progress in kids.
I was at a park in California twenty years ago on a Saturday morning and saw a group of girls about five years old with uniforms playing soccer. It was completely absurd. Very few kids at that age are coordinated enough to learn the skills to make a game with referees and coaches necessary. They would have been better off running around and having fun. I suppose the parents could believe how responsible and good they were for their kids. My kids were lucky in that they could still play outdoors whenever they wanted although they didn't do it that much.

For some of you this is way too serious and completely off topic. What happened to the butt sex? Here's Frank Zappa with the only rap song I've ever liked and it's right on topic
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDiVwlyZXO8[/youtube]
The surgeon general, doctor koop
S'posed to give you all the poop
But when he's with p.m.r.c.
The poop he's scoopin'
Amazes me

C-span showed him, all dressed up
In his phoney doctor God get-up
He looked in the camera and fixed his specs
'n gave a little lecture
'bout anal sex

He says it is not good for us