The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

50k coming up bichos!
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

Dazed

Post by Dazed »

Couch must be proud.
I don't think you realize the depths of Jezzy's sexual greed~ EZ
Big, strong men (preferably in kilts) are my lesbian kryptonite~Jez
the right kind of male can make Jezzy's reproductive instinct overcome her preference for black vagina~Gary

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I hear cooch is a crossdresser.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

cleaner464
Sgt. Major

Post by cleaner464 »

Fat Cat wrote:I hear cooch is a crossdresser.
Well, from the photos I've seen of him, he's sporting a large A, maybe small B cup as it stands. He wouldn't have to wear falsies if he took up CD.
“Attached hereto is a copy of Mr. Trump’s birth certificate, demonstrating that he is the son of Fred Trump, not an orangutan,”

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

cleaner464 wrote:
Fat Cat wrote:I hear cooch is a crossdresser.
Well, from the photos I've seen of him, he's sporting a large A, maybe small B cup as it stands. He wouldn't have to wear falsies if he took up CD.
But he would need a girdle.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

http://www.crossfit.com/mt-archive2/001067.html

Click on enlarge and be amazed.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

LOOOOOOOOL! Those two are forging elite fitness one cheeseburger (per hand) at a time. Holy fucking weak performances. What a pair of slobs.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Ronald RayGun

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Tactical Man Titties!
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Fat Cat wrote:LOOOOOOOOL! Those two are forging elite fitness one cheeseburger (per hand) at a time. Holy fucking weak performances. What a pair of slobs.
Forging elite hangovers.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

It is clear that the guy in the polo shirt is following my Lie Lo-Frequency Hi-Velocity Imaginary Almost Consistent Training & Diet Approach.

Lie LoHi VI ACT DA (tm)

The results speak for themselves!

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............Jeezus they look like a couple of slobs at the local fish fry and 50 cent beer place.
syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Here's a fashion tip for the fellas, if you have a big belly, don't stretch a polo over it. It's disgusting.

cleaner464
Sgt. Major

Post by cleaner464 »

Couch is wearing a pullover. Full figured gals often try to cover up the assets like that.
“Attached hereto is a copy of Mr. Trump’s birth certificate, demonstrating that he is the son of Fred Trump, not an orangutan,”

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

Crossfit is retarded.
"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain." —Miyamato Musashi, A Book of Five Rings

Ross Hunt
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ross Hunt »

Fat Cat wrote:Here's a fashion tip for the fellas, if you have a big belly, don't stretch a polo over it. It's disgusting.
LOL. I don't know Mark Rippetoe very well, but my guess is that making the cover of GQ is not his number one priority.

The WFAC is a damn good gym.
xalepa ta kala
Mike The Bear wrote:
I'm like a hummingbird on meth.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

cleaner464 wrote:Couch is wearing a pullover. Full figured gals often try to cover up the assets like that.
Cooch is struggling with the "virgin/whore" dichotomy.

Hank Scorpio
A Mean Caucasian

Post by Hank Scorpio »

Bram wrote:Crossfit is retarded.
I've been refining my thinking about this. Insofar as they purport to be a system that will make you some sort of 85 percentile elite superman across the entire spectrum of physical excelllence, they are bullshit. Especially with regards to their haphazard approach to ME or Power. I know nafod will chime in and say that 9 of the last 21 WODs were ME stuff. But from observation that is way more than usual. Last time I tried to identify an average, it was closer to 5 ME WODs per month. (All in different lifts, by the way.) Furthermore, it's not systematic or progressive. You're just supposed to work to your "PR" for that day. On ME days, Rob Wolf writes in Mass: Remember, these are your maxes for the day; you may not always get a new record." Maybe you won't always get a new record, but what if you plateau or even lose ground as a result of inconsistent practice? What the fuck kind of metric for progress is that?

However, I will say that their circuit training and "mixed modal" conditioning stuff is solid. Well worth your time if you are sick of, or can't do, sprints, fartleks, other "monostructural" intervals, or just want to get your HR elevated by any means necessary. Of course, they aren't the only game in town when it comes to that kind of training.

You have no chance to survive make your time.
Ha Ha Ha Ha ....

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! »

Putting a tight shirt over a gut so that you can see a navel indent is a bad, bad idea. Bad look. Stop that. Go baggy or go home.

GDG!
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

stosh
Sgt. Major

Post by stosh »

This is in the background. What are y'all talking about?

[img:455:340]http://www.joshsgarage.com/Nicole-Eva2.jpg[/img]
A novice is someone who keeps asking himself if he is a novice. An intermediate is someone who is sick of training with weak people and an advanced person doesn't give a shit anymore. - Jim Wendler

GoDogGo!
IGX Honorary Lesbian

Post by GoDogGo! »

elrodjr wrote:This is in the background. What are y'all talking about?

I think that there we have the real reason that Couch likes running @Fit. Although personally, I like my women to look more like... women.

GDG!
The flesh is weak, and the smell of pussy is strong like a muthafucka.

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

elrodjr wrote:This is in the background. What are y'all talking about?
Nah, this was

[img:449:700]http://costumeexpo.com/2004_products/forum/56580.jpg[/img]
syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

THAT'S where Garm went! Now we know.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

Steamboat Willie,

I like some of their GPP stuff.

It seems that a lot of people fall into the belief that crossfit really will take care of all, but all exercise has to be adjusted to your own needs.

The only people I've met who were crossfitters experienced muscle wasting and injury, which when I look at the weekly schedule seems consistent with the programming. Genetics and athletic background plays into that and some people don't lose muscle or get injured.

The only fighters I know who have claimed crossfit participation are BJ Penn and Kenny Florian, who both ran out of steam in later rounds.

If you're someone who is naturally going to be fit, injury-proof and doesn't need an unusual amount of fitness then Crossfit might be perfect for you. But many people need some form of specialization. Crossfit sidesteps this and makes bullshit claims.
"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain." —Miyamato Musashi, A Book of Five Rings

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Foley would hit dat!
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

szczepan
Gunny

Post by szczepan »

http://www.crossfit.com/discus/messages/3499/31664.html

this is a good one. a couple of @fit geniuses who probably pull around 225# get bitchslapped by a teenager.