No fuckin' thank you to sending US troops to Ukraine

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:18 pm
Wild Bill wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:49 pm
nafod wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:30 pm No invasion, no war. It’s pretty simple.
Then why there was not war after Crimea?
Or that was not true invasion? :)
WB is there any domestic propaganda in RUS about the Ukraine? Every Euro and US reporter who is in RUS says there is none. Nothing preparing RUS public for any kind of military action.
Absolutely no.
Zero.
Only about hysteria made by USA and British propaganda.

But now i starting to doubt.
If Biden name certain date of "Invasion", it could mean that USA do plan something. Like in was in Vietnam for example.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

nafod wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:40 pm
Wild Bill wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:49 pm
nafod wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:30 pm No invasion, no war. It’s pretty simple.
Then why there was not war after Crimea?
Or that was not true invasion? :)
Big difference between invading Crimea and taking the capitol of Ukraine.
So you do believe USA will start war with Russia if Russia invade Ukraine?
You are very naive.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

The funny thing is that America and Britain practically made an air blockade of Ukraine.
In Ukraine, they are already talking about billions in investment losses.

With such friends, there is no need for enemies :)

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

"The Ukrainian Security Service has to prepare a plan to neutralize US President Joe Biden as part of the fight against disinformation about a Russian "attack". Ilya Kiva, a member of the Rada from the Opposition Platform - For Life party, wrote about this on his Telegram channel.

Its funny.
Maybe Biden acts in cooperation with Putin?

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

nafod wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:41 pm Russia is getting ready to invade and conquer it
Biden promised invasion on 16th febrary as I remember.
He has one day remaining to do something.

Or at least he must name some new date.

Ronald RayGun

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Not to worry, Bill. Joe Biden is a stand-up comedian pretending to be President.
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

NATO credited the Russian army with a technical defeat due to non-appearance for the war.

"Not going to war is the height of shame, cynicism and cowardice. And don't pretend that the Kremlin doesn't read The Washington Post or watch CNN. You were well aware of the date of your invasion."

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Wild Bill wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:28 am NATO credited the Russian army with a technical defeat due to non-appearance for the war.

"Not going to war is the height of shame, cynicism and cowardice. And don't pretend that the Kremlin doesn't read The Washington Post or watch CNN. You were well aware of the date of your invasion."
Who are you quoting, Bill?
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Fat Cat wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:35 pm
Wild Bill wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:28 am NATO credited the Russian army with a technical defeat due to non-appearance for the war.

Russian analogue of onion.
This is fake of course :)

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Ah ok, I was trying to figure out who would say something like that.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Wild Bill wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:08 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:35 pm

Russian analogue of onion.
This is fake of course :)
https://www.duffelblog.com/p/strippers- ... support-of

Strippers mobilize in support of US troop deployment to Europe
Happy Valentine's Day.

By Bull Winkle

RZESZOW-JASIONKA, Poland — The U.S. is doubling down on defending NATO by deploying one of its newest force enhancements, a company of skilled exotic dancers.

The arrival of the Army’s first Expeditionary Exotic Dancer Company (EEDC) gives the U.S. commitment to European security added flexibility and glitter.

Maj. Terry Wilson of Headquarters U.S. Army Europe said the deployment is evidence of bringing America’s best assets to NATO defense. “Exotic dancers are as much a part of the military as mandatory training,” Wilson said, “and more valuable in every way.”
Don’t believe everything you think.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Wild Bill wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:23 pm Why ivade at all if it is easier just recognize oficially Donbas?
I am genious :))

But it was initiated by communists. Soon will be elections, so it could be just part of their plan to get more votes.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Will Bill, what is Russian media saying? Ours says satellite imagery showing Russian units moving to supposed attack positions along border.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:05 pm Will Bill, what is Russian media saying? Ours says satellite imagery showing Russian units moving to supposed attack positions along border.
There are planned exercises.
By the way, they were planned for a long time.
at least that's what I heard.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

In fact, such exercises take place almost every year.
And every year the American press hysteria about the invasion.
For the first time they started talking about the invasion in my opinion in 2015

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Putin signed a decree recognizing Donbass.

I'm glad, to be honest.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Wild Bill wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:49 am And there is no need to invade Ukraine.
It is enough to officially recognize the Donbass as an independent state, conclude an agreement on military cooperation with them and place military bases with missiles there.

Maybe there are plans for Cuba also, I don't know.
Just what i said.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

I will say we don't have annual media coverage of an invasion of Ukraine by Russia. Last time it happened was when they invaded Crimea.

Saying that part of Ukraine is now independent and sending in your military is invading Ukraine. If Mexico says Texas is an independent country and drives tanks and troops into it, that's invasion of the USA.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:11 pm I will say we don't have annual media coverage of an invasion of Ukraine by Russia. Last time it happened was when they invaded Crimea.

Saying that part of Ukraine is now independent and sending in your military is invading Ukraine. If Mexico says Texas is an independent country and drives tanks and troops into it, that's invasion of the USA.
Well.
I think Russia has no any choise, but who cares what I think.
It is last stand of some sort.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Putin offered US negotiations.
that the United States give guarantees that Ukraine will not join NATO.
The US refused.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Wild Bill wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:18 pm
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:11 pm I will say we don't have annual media coverage of an invasion of Ukraine by Russia. Last time it happened was when they invaded Crimea.

Well.
I think Russia has no any choise, but who cares what I think.
It is last stand of some sort.
The last stand of US hegemony over Europe maybe. Not for RUS. GER went contra US State Dept. Biden opposed ISR rival to Nord-2. Biden almost certainly blew a few spy networks with his "opensource" plan. That's in addition to the networks he lost in MENA via af-stan. And the ones Hillary blew for Russiagate. Putin is running the table right now.

Absolutely sucks to watch as an American but we have women and blacks in key positions so it is a win when you think about it. Equity.

It's like when there is a nasal female doing college basketball analysis during the game. Everyone hates it and it will crater viewership but it is really a step forward because of equity.

Idk maybe UKR will be given nukes by State and US Intel so the politicians all have another de facto impregnable money laundering hub. That would be a real win.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:22 pm Biden almost certainly blew a few spy networks with his "opensource" plan. That's in addition to the networks he lost in MENA via af-stan. And the ones Hillary blew for Russiagate. Putin is running the table right now.
No, Putin was always going to Putin, the fact that we’ve been two steps ahead of his Operation Casus Belli makes it just that more transparent that he is Making It Up. And that his organization leaks like a sieve.

The invasion has begun, the die has been cast. The only reason he is invading another autonomous democratic country is because he wants to and thinks he can. Lots of Ukrainians will die, but so will lots of Russians.

Wonder if Ukrainians will be able to bring the fight to Moscow in some way.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

You are an intolerable midwit with zero to offer other than the pablum dished out by state media.

Your takes are lukewarm regurgitations of other uninformed apparatchik midwits.

You know nothing about anything. You understand nothing about anything. You are boring and uninformed.

You are a worthless poster. You are a net negative and I have never seen you once make an interesting point or add to any conversation. You have never once been funny.

If I had the power I would ban you.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:16 pm The invasion has begun, the die has been cast. The only reason he is invading another autonomous democratic country is because he wants to and thinks he can. Lots of Ukrainians will die, but so will lots of Russians.
Kievan Ukrainian forces damaged the water supplies to Donetsk. They also damaged the gas supplies to Lugansk/Luhansk. The Ukrainian Armed Forces pushed these people to the wall.

Putin recognized the DPR and LPR. He instructed peacekeepers to roll in.

This is a repeat of 2008 in Abkhasia and S. Ossetia. The Russians will roll up and dare Kiev to get frisky. The Georgians under American trained Shaakashvili got frisky. We Americans and the Israelis trained the Georgian Army for three years. Equipped them to NATO standards.

In 2008 Shaakashvili jumped ugly. Georgia got their asses beat by Russia. Shakaashvili moped off to Ukraine to run Odessa. A genuine Ukrainian that one. All of the Georgians living near the border in S. Ossetia and Abkhasia were "cleansed" back to Georgia.

This is all the doing of Team Obama/Biden. They and Victoria Nuland 'brokered" the agreement of 2014. The Ukrainian Rada declared "Ukraine for Ukrainians" and said that "Muskovals and Katsaps" can go back to Moscow". Wasn't necessary to abuse Russian speakers. They were happy to work in the fields and in the mines to send coal and money to Kiev.

Eleven percent of Americans are Spanish speakers, no need for a national language. We Americans just had put shitheads into power.

Obama's henchmen were Yatsanyuk and Poroshenko. Poroshenko gave a speech about how "they would win the war". Keep children terrorized in cellars - that's not behavior of a civilized people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeSFi7Sia1c
Don't like yourself too much.