No fuckin' thank you to sending US troops to Ukraine

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:07 pm Covid afflicts and kills kids with carditis at far higher rates, orders of magnitude higher, than vaccines. I want to save as many of our kids as possible, and it takes about a micro-second to do the math and figure out smart money (and lives) are on the vaccine.
You speak with absolute conviction when Pfizer vaccine data isn't even in public hands.

https://www.fdanews.com/articles/206113 ... ccine-data

The mRNA jab was an experimental vaccine. The Chinese used a killed virus vaccine. People have been getting killed virus vaccines since the 1950s. The Novavax and Baylor U vaccine are protein coat vaccines. I got protein coat vaxxes in the 1990s for Hep and Pneumonia and did fine. Both are tried and trusted technology.

mRNA was experimental, could be patented. Big bucks for Big Pharma. Part of Trump's "Operation Warp Speed".

Democrats should have pushed back on Pfizer and Moderna, protested profit$ for Big Pharma. Instead they launched on anti-Vaxxers and squawked about "science". The Elites know their target audiences, Nafod. They got your number.
Don't like yourself too much.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Nafod!
This is your chanse!
Enough words, just go and fight that fucking Russians.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ukraine-f ... ussia/amp/

KYIV, Ukraine — Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky on Sunday urged foreigners to head to Ukrainian embassies worldwide to sign up for an “international brigade” of volunteers to help fight invading Russian forces.

“All foreigners wishing to join the resistance against the Russian occupiers and protect global security are invited by the Ukrainian leadership to come to our state and join the ranks of the territorial defense forces,” Zelensky said in a statement on the presidential website.

“A separate unit is being formed from foreigners — the International Brigade of the territorial defense of Ukraine. This will be a key testimony of your support for our country.”

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Cover for insertion of guerrilla trainer SOF.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Almost exactly my position. And unsurprising coming from a Portuguese Military Officer. Salazar's presence still strong.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Gene wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:18 pm
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:13 am
Gene wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:13 pm If Obama had stepped on Nuland and Kagan in 2014 we wouldn't be in this mess.
Who is "we" and what mess?
We - the American people, the dumbasses who elected Barack Hussein Obama then let him play nation building in Ukraine, Syria and Libya.

Nuland was supervising the Ukraine fiasco. Salon breaks it down for us.

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/19/who-is ... Ex79Gf29js
I almost can't with how dumb this is but I will try.

That is not "Salon breaks it down for us." That is a commentary article. It is written by non-journalists. They work for Code Pink.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Wild Bill wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:53 am Klitchko, Kiev's major said that all who on the streets after curfew are Russian diversants.
Hey Bill, hope you're ok and thanks for providing some perspective on the situation. I'm curious, you're in Königsberg or Moscow now, right? What, if any, impacts are you feeling as our regular "man on the street" in Russian Federation? Stay well, brah, I know you don't wish ill on anyone.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

President Zelenskyy has asked the European Union to fast track Ukraine’s entry into the bloc

:-k
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

The turk roaches are going to chimp if UKR gets fastracked in before them.

But rules are meant for thee not for me.

THE RULES BASED ORDER

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Fat Cat wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:59 pm
Wild Bill wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:53 am Klitchko, Kiev's major said that all who on the streets after curfew are Russian diversants.
Hey Bill, hope you're ok and thanks for providing some perspective on the situation. I'm curious, you're in Königsberg or Moscow now, right? What, if any, impacts are you feeling as our d regular "man on the street" in Russian Federation? Stay well, brah, I know you don't wish ill on anyone.
Well... I personally have not yet touched by sanctions, but I know people who works in firms wich already have problems.
Those firms worked with Europe companies, and now trying to switch to Cinese.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Wild Bill wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:32 pm Well... I personally have not yet touched by sanctions, but I know people who works in firms wich already have problems.
Those firms worked with Europe companies, and now trying to switch to Cinese.
Glad to hear you're not personally suffering economically. I realize it's a difficult time but it's a real service to us that you share your point of view, even when we may disagree. One day this will pass and we can find something else to argue about.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

Wild Bill wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:51 am
Bram wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:51 am Wild Bill, your video keeps stopping and starting. Looks like two guys block another guy's car, hit him with a gun when he gets out, then shoot and kill him? What's supposed to be the reason why they're doing it?
Curfew.
Ok, thanks dude! Like Fat Cat said, you sharing your perspective is appreciated :)
"An adventurer comes back and tells you what they did, while an explorer comes back and tells you what they learned."

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Fat Cat wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:08 pm President Zelenskyy has asked the European Union to fast track Ukraine’s entry into the bloc
That idiot still believe Europe or USA will help him.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Fat Cat wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:40 pm One day this will pass and we can find something else to argue about.
It seems that there is no point in arguing with me.
None of my predictions have come true yet :))

Luke

Post by Luke »

Today was my first day back in an office in 2 years and the first day since last week I wasn't utterly distracted by all of this. Just doom scrolled all weekend; I can't imagine how people in these hot areas are still going about their day to day lives.

I hope you can still keep money coming in, Wild Bill.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Luke wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:38 am first day since last week I wasn't utterly distracted by all of this
same here.
its a real problem :(

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:06 pm
Gene wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:18 pm
We - the American people, the dumbasses who elected Barack Hussein Obama then let him play nation building in Ukraine, Syria and Libya.

Nuland was supervising the Ukraine fiasco. Salon breaks it down for us.

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/19/who-is ... Ex79Gf29js
I almost can't with how dumb this is but I will try.

That is not "Salon breaks it down for us." That is a commentary article. It is written by non-journalists. They work for Code Pink.
One of the authors, Nicolas Davies, calls themself an "independent Journalist". They have written a book about the Iraq Invasion called "Blood on our Hands". Salon published it, Gramps.

Here are more criticisms of Nuland.

"They were responses to the U.S.-backed coup, in which an armed mob led by the neo-Nazi Right Sector militia stormed the Ukrainian parliament, forcing elected President Viktor Yanukovych and members of his party to flee for their lives. After the events of Jan. 6, 2021, in Washington, that scenario should now be easier for Americans to understand. "

https://www.salon.com/2022/02/02/in-the ... -it-sowed/

More on Nuland and how the US fucked it up in 2014.

" In nearly every case we looked at, the reports omitted the U.S.’s extensive role in the 2014 coup that preceded Russia’s annexation of Crimea. Focusing on the latter part only serves to manufacture consent for U.S. intervention abroad."

https://mronline.org/2022/02/24/what-yo ... t-ukraine/

Cato on Neo-Con shit in Ukraine.

"McCain’s actions were a model of diplomatic restraint compared to the conduct of Victoria Nuland, the assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian Affairs. As Ukraine’s political crisis deepened, Nuland and her subordinates became more brazen in favoring the anti‐​Yanukovych demonstrators. "

https://www.cato.org/commentary/america ... -hypocrisy

Foreign Policy, the voice of the Council of Foreign Relations, article on Nuland and her efforts.

"On a sweltering Tuesday afternoon in June, John McCain was working himself into a lather about the Obama administration’s handling of the crisis in Ukraine. What did the senator think about the top U.S. diplomat assigned to the conflict?"

"McCain paused, and his demeanor changed dramatically. “I’m a great admirer of hers,” he said of Victoria Nuland, America’s most senior diplomat for Europe. “She’s very, very smart.”

In interviews with Foreign Policy, her European colleagues have described her as “brash,” “direct,” “forceful,” “blunt,” “crude,” and occasionally, “undiplomatic.”

“She doesn’t engage like most diplomats,” said a European official. “She comes off as rather ideological.”

https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/06/18/th ... -diplomat/

David Stockman on Ukraine and how the US fucked it up...

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/03/dav ... ed-part-1/

motherjuggs&speed

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

Gene wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:32 pm
One of the authors, Nicolas Davies, calls themself an "independent Journalist". They have written a book about the Iraq Invasion called "Blood on our Hands". Salon published it, Gramps.
What is this they shit? You're referring to one person.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Gene

So why didn't the Russian supported politicians win the next election? Why is Ukraine run by a Jewish Russian speaking dude? Why aren't the Ukrainians welcoming the Russians with open arms?

Whatever happened, they've had elections. It is a democracy. The people have spoken, repeatedly now.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:19 pm Gene

So why didn't the Russian supported politicians win the next election?
Cause Euros and Dollars talk louder than Rubles. Lot more of them than Rubles too. Cause Svoboda and the rest terrorized pro Russian politicians, burned them alive or herded them into enclaves and shelled them.
Last edited by Gene on Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:19 pm Whatever happened, they've had elections. It is a democracy. The people have spoken, repeatedly now.
The people spoke in Crimea. Two referendums. They joined Russia. I didn't like it, but who cares?

If Democracy in Crimea is different from Democracy in Kiev why should anyone take the US seriously? Does Might Make Right?

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Screenshot_20220302-083709_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20220302-083709_Brave.jpg (82.24 KiB) Viewed 1118 times

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Democratic country :)

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Wild Bill wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:00 pm

Democratic country :)
Ukrainians must be getting uppity after having their women and children getting bombed and rocketed 24 hours per day 7 days per week.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

Biden:
“Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he will never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people."