Anilingus?! IGX opinions discuss(ted)

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Re: Anilingus?! IGX opinions discuss(ted)

Post by lenny »

If you think butt stuff is "time consuming," you should spend three months volunteering in a Pre-K after school program to get a feel for why more ladies should learn to like it in the ass.
I don't remember it being very time consuming when I did it with my girl friend. It's been years since my kids were in preschool so I can only conjecture why you might think more ladies should learn to like it in the ass. I could ask for a clarification just what part of the anatomy is supposed to be inserted but since this IGX and everyone including the few ladies who post here is a tough guy with the exception of yours truly I know the answer. I had my head smashed on the sea bottom twice and one time in about two feet of water while surfing and also took a surfboard to the face and a former Israeli army medic friend from Philly superglued my cheek twice to stop the bleeding and I still surf but none of that counts towards IGX tough guyhoodness. I laughed off the bleeding and told a teenager on the beach, "It's nothing. Live long enough and you won't believe what you get hit with" and I told him what one of my teachers said, "You have to learn to hang on to Above. And if you don't know what that's like then ride the New York subway and hold the strap hanging from the ceiling."

A surfboard to the face is nothing. It's not like a bullet to the gut. The grocery store owner showed me his scar yesterday from a war wound where he was shot in the stomach. Kaz and the other antisemites can stop reading right now because this will only offend your theological sensibilities. Free speech is not for pussies but you could try and mount a virtual pogrom and kill me off in cyberspace or infect my computer or get my posting privileges taken away. If you get upset you have been duly warned.

I had asked the grocery store owner how he was and he said ברןך השם (Baruch Hashem literally Blessed be the Name (of the Holy One). Colloquially it means Thank God. I replied "Anyone who can say Baruch Hashem should say Baruch Hashem he can say Baruch Hashem" He said, "You always have to say Baruch Hashem for everything." I told him I couldn't say that about my daughter's cancer. He said you have to say it for everything and then lifted up his shirt and showed me his scar. I replied, "If you can say Baruch Hashem for your kid in the cancer ward you're a צדיק for which there's no good English translation since all these theological terms in Hebrew get translated into an English with Christian notions and is not at all what the words mean. Let's just say anyone who can really thank God for all the pain that he or she and their loved ones and the good people in the world suffer is either completely delusional or some kind of saintly being who sees through it all and/or knows it's all for the good. I could use the word אמונה which gets translated as faith which is a terrible translation because of the Christian connotations. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the Christian notion of faith but the Jewish notion of that Hebrew word is very different. If you ask your local rabbi you're liable to get a translation of that word as faith but that's not what it is on a deeper level and since too many rabbis are in it for the money and haven't studied all that much they don't know either.
There were 19th century Jewish mystical leaders like Reb Schneor Zalman of Liadi and Reb Levi Yitzhak of Berditchev who said they wouldn't change anything about the way God relates to the world and they both suffered enormously. They had an אמונה that was off the charts or maybe they were insane. I'm sure they would be carted off to mental hospitals today. Reb Schneor Zalman was imprisoned by the Russian government twice under brutal conditions and then actually supported the czar against Napoleon because he thought as bad as the czar was for the Jews ultimately it would be better than the kind of freedom Napoleon was granting them that would destroy their spirituality.

It says in Hosea (9:7)
מְשֻׁגָּע אִישׁ הָרוּחַ
which I would translate as "Insane is the person (infused) with the spirit (of God)
but of course gets translated in one version

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt1309.htm
a man of spirit is mad but if that's all you got out of that verse you wasted your time. The nuances and definition of those three words in Hebrew can be debated for a very long time and have over centuries. One of my teachers said if all you have is an English translation of Tanach throw it away because you're better off knowing nothing than the distortions and lies you'll find. Tanach meaning (Five Books of Moses, The Prophets and the Writings including the Psalms and other books which you can find here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanakh#Ketuvim

Most English translations of the Bible are ridiculous. A lot of Hebrew words have multiple meanings. The whole idea of Judaeo Christian civilization is a complete fuckin lie. The Christians for better or worse jettisoned almost all of Jewish practice. Hall of fame football player Reggie White, Christian minister aka Minister of Defense, had a lot of questions about Christianity and how it had changed from its Jewish roots and why.

what Reggie White believed and said began to change after retiring in 2000. Ever an insatiable learner, he began to question what exactly his Bible was teaching him, how it was written and where it came from.
So he poured himself into learning not just Hebrew, but how Hebrew was spoken at the time of Christ. He spent six, seven hours a day studying, and he studied so hard that he could eventually take the original Torah, which is what many believe is the original Word of God, and translate it for himself.
What he found changed everything. What he found, he believed, could change everything
He found, first off, (that the) King James (Bible) was taken out of context, a lot. A lot of words were added. A lot of words were subtracted.
"He found that in the Torah, in Hebrew, things that may have been taken literal shouldn't have been. Some things that were idioms at that time, today people don't understand those idioms because they were their time. Just like in 40 years, people aren't going to understand our idioms.
"(For example) 'I paid an arm and a leg for this shirt.' Guess what, in 40 years they are going to think I paid a literal arm and a literal leg for this shirt. What Reggie understood, and he taught us, is that you have to go back to the way they were living and understand their mindset."
Reggie meticulously translated each word and then put it in context. Sara says he found alarming inaccuracies. Some of it was lost in translations, Hebrew being translated into Greek and then being translated into another language. Some may have been just simple errors, the product of an era before moveable type.
Some were not so honest, Reggie White believed.

Each day brought new clarity, new opinions and more dismay that so much of what Reggie had once preached he no longer believed. He began to wonder if he had been used and lied to by ministers. He regretted using his fame to raise so much money for various churches he felt weren't true to God.
He felt, he told NFL Films just four days before dying, "prostituted."
"Reggie felt like the churches had become polluted because they were following man's tradition instead of God," Sara said. "We felt like early on, (the) idea (of churches) was right, but then later on it was polluted because now, instead of going with what God was saying, they added to The Word. They added their opinions rather than just reading.
"Now we have preachers preaching their opinion which distorts The Word. It should be (called) opinion churches, or motivational speakers. For our family and for many people who was studying the Torah with us, it created a sense of excitement because now the things we felt uncomfortable (about) in church wasn't our imagination. It was we should have been uncomfortable.
"We should have been uncomfortable with some idols, with some idol worshipping, with people bowing down to the pastor, people putting the pastor on a pedestal

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=dw-white020306

Did Reggie get to the depths of the Torah as one of my teachers called it? He didn't live long enough for that. Did he understand that it's impossible for us in this culture to understand what life was really like 2000 years ago? He didn't live long enough for that either. I learned a lot about Judaism by trying to live it and studying from people who I believed had an authentic transmission of the tradition like old Yemenite and Moroccan rabbis and the kind of Chasidic Jews who have held on to something of what it was like from the Baal Shem Tov. Maybe it all sounds like bullshit to some or most of you but it's like only having an AM radio in the good old days and trying to get an FM station. It's just not possible. Modern materialistic culture is completely tuned out to certain aspects of reality that other people are and were tuned into. Maybe I'm completely delusional also and maybe all these people are also. Ultimately I rejected religious Judaism as something I want to be part of but the Torah is a lot deeper than what most people even religious Jews and rabbis profess to live.

What I saw of those people from different cultures was that it was impossible to fully transmit their culture and connection to God and Torah to their children who grew up in Israel so there's no way Reggie White could have understood what how the Torah was really practiced and what life was like in ancient times. He did live long enough to see a lot of the dishonesty and lies which exists in all religions.
The early Christians were all orthodox Jews. Even Jesus in the New Testament said I have not come to change a jot or a tittle of the law according to the King James Version of the Bible.
http://biblehub.com/matthew/5-18.htm A jot or a tittle are the crowns over the Hebrew letters on a written Torah scroll.
There is a special type of lettering that is used to write the Torah, tefillin, and mezuzah. While the writing looks like a form of Hebrew block letters, certain letters are embellished with crowns, called tagin. The Ashkenazi and Sephardi calligraphic styles vary somewhat, but each group may use the other's Torah. Greater variations in lettering existed a few hundred years ago. Torah scrolls written by Hasidic groups had swirls in certain letters, with each letter said to convey a mystical meaning. Today, there is greater standardization among Torah scrolls

The notion that the rabbis of the Talmud were pedantic fools and only concerned with the letter of the law is another complete fucking lie. The Talmud was written in a code language that can't be deciphered through knowing Aramaic. There are phrases in the Talmud that indicate three or four concepts. There was a book written I have packed away in a box that claims there are a number of Jewish cultures that changed over the millenia. The early Christians were all orthodox Jews. Even Jesus in the New Testament said I have not come to change a jot or a tittle of the law according to the King James Version of the Bible.
http://biblehub.com/matthew/5-18.htm A jot or a tittle are the crowns over the Hebrew letters on a written Torah scroll. That version of the Bible makes Jesus more of an orthodox Jews than about 95% of the Jews in the world.

What does this have to do with the topic at hand - butt fucking? Slowly it's coming back to that. I walked out of the grocery store and said, "I'm a רשע גמור which colloquially means in english an evil motherfucker - not a bad motherfucker which was once a term of praise and maybe still is. motherfucker has no hebrew equivalent believe it or not. I have asked many people and no one can give me a translation. בן זונה (literally son of a whore) is the closest equivalent and would be translated into English as son of a bitch.

I'm pretty certain I know what anatomical part BD thinks should be inserted into the rectum of those ladies in the preschool who are probably a pain in the ass. Maybe that might teach them a lesson metaphorically speaking but in today's politically correct world it probably will do none of the sort.

For the few of you who got this far here's something from Kinky Friedman and the Texas Jewboys

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO8sD81NVTg[/youtube]
Kinky Friedman – Get Your Biscuits In The Oven And Your Buns In The Bed Lyrics
You uppity women I don't understand
Why you gotta go and try to act like a man,
But before you make your weekly visit to the shrink
You'd better occupy the kitchen, liberate the sink.

Get your biscuits in the oven and your buns in the bed
That's what I to my baby said,
Women's liberation is a-going to your head,
Get your biscuits in the oven and your buns in the bed.

Early every morning you're out on the street
Passing out pamphlets to everyone you meet.
You gave up your Maiden Form for Lent
And now the front of your dress has an air scoop vent.

Every single brakeman that's ever come along
Had a little woman always tellin' him that he's wrong.
Eve said to Adam, "Here's an apple you horse"
And Delilah defoliated Samson's moss.

Get your biscuits in the oven and your buns in the bed.

Mean-hearted harpies are breaking all the laws
Tearing up their girdles and a-burning up their bras,
Now the air is dirty and the sex is clean
And your coffee makes my hair turn green.

So damn emancipated in your mind and your body,
Gonna have to cancel all your lessons in karate.
If you can't love a male chauvinist
You'd better cross me off your shopping list.

[/quote]

[

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

^^^ Can I get a TL;DL of Lenny's missive, above?

Is it just misogyny and biscuits, or what?

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

Dr. Agkistrodon wrote:^^^ Can I get a TL;DL of Lenny's missive, above?

Is it just misogyny and biscuits, or what?
I'd give you the Cliff notes version but I wrote way too much. Dismiss it as the ravings of a lunatic who some of you not too clever people think is Rant. Enjoy the music if you can and if not forget it. We're all gonna die and our carcasses will rot in the grave sooner or later (some of us will be burnt up in missile strikes) so why waste your time on this shit? There were classical guitarists who said it took months to learn a piece of modern music to come to the conclusion it was garbage. Consider it garbage. If I met some of you in person we probably would either have nothing to talk about or an interesting conversation or if it were someone like Kaz would probably blow my head off since I don't carry a gun. That is if Kaz is as tough as he comes across in cyberspace. If you don't have the time or patience to spend five minutes maximum reading this then do yourself a favor and skip over any of these long posts and do something more productive, entertaining, or pleasurable. I could give you a list but since you're all adults you don't need any input. You know what to do, where to go and where you can stick it.

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

Dr Agro or whatever your name is. what are you a doctor of? proctology or environmental engineering or maybe both. you get it at both ends. one environmental engineer who worked at a sewage plant in california said it may look like shit to you but it's bread and butter to me.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Rant sucks ass. ^^^
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:Rant sucks ass. ^^^
His choice of meds seems rather fun, though.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

Hebrew Hammer
Chief Rabbi

Post by Hebrew Hammer »

Rant was a philo-semite, for which he will be blessed (Gen. 12:3), but he wasn't knowledgeable about Judaism or Torah Hebrew. Lenny has deep knowledge and understanding of Judaism and Torah Hebrew. Lenny is not Rant.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Hebrew Hammer wrote:
Rant was a philo-semite, for which he will be blessed (Gen. 12:3), but he wasn't knowledgeable about Judaism or Torah Hebrew. Lenny has deep knowledge and understanding of Judaism and Torah Hebrew. Lenny is not Rant.

He's a piece of shit either way.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Yes I Have Balls

Post by Yes I Have Balls »

Maybe Lenny could shut the fuck up and we can go back to the salad tossing? K thx

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

Well this thread got better fast.
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

Yes I Have Balls wrote:Maybe Lenny could shut the fuck up and we can go back to the salad tossing? K thx
why don't you just put me on ignore. no one put a gun to your head to force you to read what i wrote

or maybe this is a lame attempt at a joke

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:
Hebrew Hammer wrote:

is that the worst insult you can come up with? i can't tell you how badly that makes me feel Dr WG (WG being 'who's god' a minor god because it couldn't stand for 'who's God' as i wrote in that intro outro letter not even you could be so pompous to think you're God. although maybe you read enough eastern philosophy to believe God is everything and everything is God which is what it also says in the Chasidic tradition but there's a difference between saying God is me and I'm God but i'm not sure you can understand the distinction with your massive intellect. i could ask for your definition of 'piece of shit' since everyone uses words differently but i think even a complete moron like myself can understand. i could ask why you think i am one but coming from you i could care less

i can say a lot worse things about myself like why am i such a motherfuckin idiot wasting time writing for an audience of people who think they are some kind of an elite with such a high level of intellectual discernment who can't spend five minutes to read and try to comprehend what i wrote. it's true it's all garbage but wouldn't you like to exercise your minds a little bit to make a reasoned critique of why it's garbage? what's the problem you can't follow a rant which some of you idiots think i am? from where does rant know hebrew or yiddish? how about this criticism. who am i to dare criticize any of you tough guys? i don't know you people. you didn't have to let me in here.

forget it go back to the drugs, the whiskey, the guns, the naked photos of women and your pathetic lives as you draw closer to the grave every moment. are some of you guys so frustrated because your wives or girl friends don't put out for you anymore? is the price of hookers too high? aren't there any goats to fuck in your neighborhood? i saw some the other day right by the UNWRA building. the United Nations Works Relief Association five minutes from me. a guy was grazing his goats. i don't know why but it just didn't turn me on. i even took a photo i should upload because maybe it will get some of you off.

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

why are you any better? honestly. take a good look at yourself and tell us all why you're any better?
are you helping the poor, are you a good father, a good husband, a good solid citizen of your community?
what values do you hold that you can make that judgement that i'm a piece of shit? maybe i am? i don't know for sure? how do you know that a lot of your opinions aren't half baked assertions of nonsense and distortions and lies? you seem to know a lot about strength training. you have a lot of experience. how much have you tested out of your other beliefs and opinions or are you too fuckin lazy to do so? i don't care what you think of me. but i'd be interested to know why you think your opinion is valid and not just an emotional reaction to what i wrote.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

tough old man wrote:Well this thread got better fast.
It couldn't have gotten any worse, could it?

(rhetorical question, btw, m8)
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

Hebrew Hammer wrote:
most of you should skip this post since it won't toss your salad or get you off or whatever ridiculous metaphor people use these days and has nothing to do with the original topic. but since free speech isn't for pussies and none of you could possibly be pussies. did it ever occur to any of you that in general, women are stronger than men in most everything important? there are no rules that it's wrong to veer off topic which i'm obviously doing so don't waste your time and then complain you didn't get entertained enough

Hebrew Hammer tell me why you believe that verse you quoted or any other verse in the Tanach is true or has validity? tell me how much you have struggled with this tradition to know that Torah isn't a complete fucking lie? it sure looks that way to me living in this ultra orthodox neighborhood and from a lot of what i've studied and seen over the years.
i was in the post office the other day and helped a guy fill out a form so his son could have brain surgery in cleveland. he was religious. i told him i believe in nothing. he said we all hate each other in israel which should make the jew haters in IGX and the world over happy to hear. i told him he hadn't done anything to me yet so that i'd hate him. he said there are no rabbis in this country worth listening to only God. i told him I thought God could care less about the human race.

we talked about america and i said the number one value of america is money which is one of the reasons it's going to hell and the middle class is disappearing and why america will look like south america economically with a few rich, a few middle class and a lot of poor in a few decades. he said money is the number one value here and that if you have money "i love you" doesn't that make your black evil heart feel better Kaz? there are a lot of people in the world who say the source of evil is all from the Jews. there's a Jew here Michael Laitman who says the same thing.
http://www.michaellaitman.com/

he studied with Baruch Ashlag the son of Yehuda Ashlag who wrote a commentary on the Zohar, the main mystical book of Jewish mysticsm. Laitman has done away with mitzvot and says all you have to do is study with his group and listen to him teach. he doesn't talk about God but the Creator which he claims are the general laws of the universe
a guy i know who does know a lot of Torah unlike me, believes in Laitman's ideas as the true version of Torah which i think is another complete fuckin joke. you don't have to be Jewish to be part of the group.

Laitman stresses Loving thy neighbor as thyself but the Alter Rebbe who wrote the Tanya said in one chapter almost all of us are too narcissistic to be able to do that. here are two videos that might interest you about the soul from a chasidic perspective by Rabbi YY Jacobson

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTJsknBA9Og[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTJsknBA9Og[/youtube]

Rabbi Jacobson is a genius and actually spoke before the chaplains of the US military
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3PCTWMHY3A[/youtube]

I have an interview with John Lennon from Rolling Stone magazine in which he says "the sentiments expressed in All you need is love is good for a song" and you can't live that way. He opened his house to whoever wanted to come in and they trashed it. which is why the Torah says and I won't try to find it in hebrew 'turn aside from evil and do good' in that order because if you think doing good is the most important thing you might forget about being respectful and be as destructive as you want and that all you need is love and tear up Lennon's house. at least he had the money to refurbish it.

I just spent a half hour looking for a good Chasidic commentary on that verse you quoted and could only find one that didn't interest me too much. Maybe i'm too shallow to understand what a געוואלט it is (how wonderful it is)

there are probably 100,000 people in this town who know infinitely more about Torah than I do. what makes you such an authority to think i have deep knowledge about Judaism? i basically know nothing. Torah Hebrew I know very little about since i was never all that interested in it.

I did find a teaching that might interest you in Kedushat Levi from that parsha of the verse you quoted. i don't know if you can read it and i'm too tired to spend the time to attempt to translate it.
http://hebrewbooks.org/pdfpager.aspx?re ... 14&hilite=

it's the last one on the second column. i originally read about it in a book by Peter Berger called The Other Side of God. it was out of print and may have gone back into print. it's about spirituality of different traditions from an inner and outer perspective written by academics. Michael Fishbane wrote a really interesting one about ancient Israel and Art Green wrote one about Hasidism from where I learned about this teaching. Reb Levi Yitzhak of Berditchev asks an interesting question if you read between the lines of this teaching. he asks it more than once in this book Kedushat Levi. this is not how the piece would be translated but i take it this is his intent. Why should anybody do mitzvot? Wouldn't it be better to be in a state of nothingness (which i take to be some kind of egoless state of God union? His answer is that such a person can't draw down to the world שפע Divine influx (blessing) because he's literally nothing unlike a person who serves God from doing mitzvot who also has states of nothingness. I'm too tired to try and read it all again but basically it's what Rabbi Jacobson says in one of those videos. each mitzva is a way of knowing your soul and living from your soul and giving life to yourself. i wish i could believe in it but i can't. and don't ask why. maybe you can believe in it but my question is do you even attempt to practice any of this in an honest way whatever that might mean? it's worth reading this teaching. you could ask your rabbi to read it with you if he or she knows enough to do so

finally what does the Talmud say about butt sex

[urlhttp://www.mechon-mamre.org/b/l/l3302.htm[/url]

this is 16 lines from the bottom. there's no way i'll try to translate where the topic starts from but the rabbis said
כל מה שאדם רוצה לעשות באשתו עושה משל לבשר הבא מבית הטבח רצה לאכלו במלח אוכלו צלי אוכלו מבושל אוכלו שלוק אוכלו וכן דג הבא מבית הצייד
whatever a man wants to do with his wife he can do. it's like eating meat from the butcher. he can eat it salted, roasted, cooked, or boiled or like a fish he got from a fisherman and on that last part about the fish Rashi, the classical commentator super genius says he can eat it any way he wants

Paul Newman said about his wife Joanne Woodward "why should i eat hamburger out when i could have steak at home." she may have retaliated by that beautiful compliment by saying, "A Trans Am (car) is a terrible thing to waste on a mind." paul liked to build and race cars.

a few lines further down the Talmud brings two stories
דאתאי לקמיה דרבי אמרה לו רבי ערכתי לו שלחן והפכו אמר לה בתי תורה התירתך ואני מה אעשה ליך ההיא דאתאי לקמיה דרב אמרה לו רבי ערכתי לו שלחן והפכו אמר מאי שנא מן ביניתא
A woman came before Rebbe (Yehuda Hanasi) and said Rebbee "I set the table for my husband and he overturned it." Rebbe replied, "My daughter the Torah permits you to him (he can do what he wants to you sexually which is how the Talmud understands it at this point) and what can I do for you?" basically he said it's too bad but you have to put up with it although she could get a divorce. The second story says a woman came before Rav and said I set the table for my husband and he overturned it and he replied, "Why is this different than a fish?" For those of you who have been following closely a man can eat a fish any way he wants and the whole situation is compared to fish eating. not that the wife is a fish although she may have been a cold one

obviously setting the table for the husband is a euphemism for sex. what does overturn that table mean

if you go to the last two Rashis on the previous page it gives his understanding

'Overturns' he says means "Face opposite (behind) the neck" and it doesn't specify whose but probably means the man's since Rashi goes on to say "they come on or more (probably into their wives) not the normal way." what might that mean. is that butt sex or is it doggie style? Rashi doesn't clarify

In the last Rashi on the page he explains overturns the table to mean, "she above and he below"

Remember that the two rabbis said according to the Torah the husbands could do what they want to their poor long suffering wives so overturning the table is ok although in another place it does say a man is not allowed to force himself sexually on his wife so maybe there was some sense of consent here. How can we know since this isn't a very descriptive account and we have how many millions of pages from the Warren commission on who killed Kennedy and we still don't know.

I did say in a previous post that the Talmud was not concerned with an overly prescribed view of the law as opposed to religions that are based on love, peace, sex, drugs, and rock and roll. Neither of these rabbinic opinions are the final verdict. they are stories of what two rabbis told two women. you can't learn what current jewish law is for orthodox jews from the talmud rarely does the Talmud come to a legal conclusion.

So was this butt sex or not and who in our modern world which is completely beyond any notion of anything as quaint or anachronistic as Biblical uptight misogynistic patriarchal chauvinistic xenophobic morality should or does care? we have progressed so far beyond that to do what we want, when we want, with who we want whenever we want. as dylan sang do your thing and you'll be king

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC-XgC1ZLo0[/youtube]
"If Dogs Run Free"

If dogs run free, then why not we
Across the swooping plain ?
My ears hear a symphony
Of two mules, trains and rain
The best is always yet to come
That's what they explain to me
Just do your thing, you'll be king
If dogs run free.

If dogs run free, why not me
Across the swamp of time ?
My mind weaves a symphony
And tapestry of rhyme
Oh, winds which rush my tale to thee
So it may flow and be
To each his own, it's all unknown
If dogs run free.

If dogs run free, then what must be
Must be and that is all
True love can make a blade of grass
Stand up straight and tall
In harmony with the cosmic sea
True love needs no company
It can cure the soul, it can make it whole
If dogs run free.
[/quote]

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

lenny wrote:
Blaidd Drwg wrote:
Hebrew Hammer wrote:

is that the worst insult you can come up with?
No, the worst insult he could come up with was when he suggested you are Rant.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

Pinky wrote:
lenny wrote:
Blaidd Drwg wrote:
Hebrew Hammer wrote:

is that the worst insult you can come up with?
No, the worst insult he could come up with was when he suggested you are Rant.
that's really pathetic if that's the worst possible insult. come on you gotta do better than that. use your imagination for something other than what you want to do to those naked photos that you can't do to your poor long suffering wives and girlfriends. there are two billion people living on a dollar a day on this miserable planet. no matter what you think of Rant he's a lot better off than those poor souls

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

lenny,

i don't want to be reductionist, but am i correct in my understanding that you say butt sex is kosher?
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

dead man walking wrote:lenny,

i don't want to be reductionist, but am i correct in my understanding that you say butt sex is kosher?
from the talmud and the five books of moses you can't draw very many conclusions about jewish law as it is practiced today and thousands of years ago. the oral law according to the tradition was brought down from Mt. Sinai along with the written Torah. university professors obviously claim that's nonsense and there never was a Mt. Sinai revelation, nor a Moses etc. etc..
as far as i know all spiritual traditions have oral teachings that have accumulated over generations. according to Jewish tradition its oral tradition was not allowed to be written down but eventually it was at the time of Yehuda Hanasi supposedly born in 135 AD, the first rabbi in the story who said the Torah allowed the husband to do what he wanted to his wife. The Jews were scattered all over the Roman empire and a lot of the oral tradition was being lost and there were disagreements as to what was the correct version. So he compiled what was called the Mishna but people still kept learning orally. According to Jacob Neusner a well known professor, a lot of what's presented in the Mishna as law is only theoretical and utopian and not at all practical and is not meant to be. I know this is a long winded answer but I can't give you a short version and do justice to what I know.
About three hundred years later the Talmud was compiled because there were a lot of disagreements about different traditions stemming from the Mishna. There was a Jerusalem Talmud and a Babylonian one. As i wrote previously the Talmud doesn't come to many definitive conclusions about Jewish law. You can read in the Talmud about disagreements between rabbis and how some refused to go along with others and did what they thought was correct according to their understanding and what they had learned from their teachers. There's a very interesting book called the Three Crowns by Stuart Cohen

http://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/su ... inic-jewrya professor at Bar Ilan University in Israel.

He discussed that it took hundreds of years for the rabbis to get power over the people of Israel and the rabbis were not very united during that time.

A friend of mine told me about 35 years ago that basically every town with enough Jews had a rabbi and if you wanted to know what the halacha (Jewish law was) you went to your local rabbi. Obviously there were certain things everyone agreed to like the Sabbath, holidays, Torah reading but there were plenty of variations in how that was practiced. Later on R. Yosef Karo compiled the Code of Jewish law in the 16th century so it started to get more uniform and frozen. But there were still variations.

You're asking is butt sex kosher? According to how I understand Rashi's understanding it's hard to tell and it's hard to tell from the Talmud. It's not spelled out. I know that a man is not supposed to come outside of a woman although fellatio is ok according to what a friend heard from one rabbi.
There is a very crappy movie called The Holy Land about a teenage religious male studying at a religious institution (a yeshiva) living in Israel who can't concentrate because he has a constant desire for sex. In the movie his rabbi says, "Go to another town where no one knows you and go to a prostitute." I saw the trailer for this movie and thought this is ridiculous. No rabbi in the world would say such a thing. But an orthodox friend told me his rabbi who is brilliant and is a deeply spiritual person who I know and respect gave him that exact advice after his divorce. Masturbation is forbidden according to the Torah but that rabbi's father who was a genius said "There are two kinds of men. Those who masturbate and those who say they don't." basically it's more or less ubiquitous.

I looked up the answer to your question. This particular website is supposed to represent orthodox Jewish law according to what I have heard.
Q. What is permitted with one's wife? Are all positions allowed? Is licking allowed all over? What about "anal" and "oral" sex?

A. The Ramba"m writes that one may do whatever he wants with his wife. There is also a Mitzvah to please one's wife, and the things that you are asking about can help with that as well, so in a sense, some of these things might even be considered a Mitzvah in certain circumstances.

HOWEVER, there are many, many levels of purity a Jew should ultimately strive for.

If you are struggling with an addiction to pornography and masturbation, I wouldn't try to jump two rungs on the ladder at once or you may end up falling. At this stage, do whatever you want with your wife besides for "finishing" in oral or anal sex, which is Zera Livatala (semen in vain). But even this doesn't rule out foreplay that involves anal or oral sex. It's only the "finishing" that is a real halachic problem
http://www.guardureyes.com/gue/faq/FAQ27.asp

There are different opinions about these issues. You're not supposed to come outside your wife. Notice it's said pleasing your wife sexually is a mitzva which is usually translated as a commandment but in Aramaic means to join or connect. So there's a sense of connecting to the Divine. It probably is and was kosher to have anal sex in the context of marriage but in ancient times some men had concubines which is a whole other story. you had to support her and take care of children you had with her so it wasn't like having a girl friend you could do what you want with and just walk out the door. there were obligations that didn't make it so much fun. my long suffering wife has been clear i'm not allowed a girl friend which brings up this song originally done by Johnny Taylor but I like Buddy Guy's version better

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDc-euX7ws[/youtube]
You tied up, you better stay tied up
Cause it's cheaper to keep her, this is from T, who says
It's cheaper to keep her, it's cheaper to keep her

When your little girl makes you mad
And you get an attitude and pack your bags
Five little children that you're leavin' behind
Son, you're gonna pay some alimony or do some time

That's why it's cheaper to keep her (Help me say it, y'all)
It's cheaper to keep her (It's cheaper to keep her)
When you get through starin' that judge in the face
You're gonna want to cuss the whole human race

That's why it's cheaper to keep her (It's cheaper to keep her)
It's cheaper to keep her
(It's cheaper, it's cheaper, it's cheaper, it's cheaper)
(It's cheaper to keep her)

You didn't pay but two dollars to bring the little girl home
Now you're about to pay two thousand to leave her alone
You see another woman out there and you want to make a change
She ain't gonna want you 'cause you won't have a damn thing

That's why it's cheaper to keep her (Everybody Sing along with me)
It's cheaper to keep her (it's cheaper to keep her)
By the time you get through lookin' that judge in the face
You're gonna want to cuss the whole human race

It's cheaper to keep her (It's cheaper to keep her)
(It's cheaper, it's cheaper, it's cheaper, it's cheaper)
(It's cheaper to keep her)

I know you think the grass is greener
Way over on the other side
When that judge gives you that dirty look
You may as well put your money in mama's pocketbook

It costs too much to leave her alone, yeah (It's cheaper to keep her)
I know it's cheaper to keep her (It's cheaper to keep her)
'Cause you're gonna pay some alimony if you leave home
I tell y'all - it's cheaper to keep her
All the fellows I know are talkin' about it
It's cheaper to keep her, I gotta tell you

Topic author
lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo[/youtube]
The motherfucker is a Jew so people should start with him and if he had any balls he would make a satirical movie about Moslems but he doesn't. He knows Jews won't kill him for that movie although my nephew who grew up ultra orthodox said in 20 years there probably will be Jews from the world he grew up in who would be terrorists. So maybe they'll come gunning for him and his ilk.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

lenny wrote:
Kazuya Mishima wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo[/youtube]
The motherfucker is a Jew so people should start with him and if he had any balls he would make a satirical movie about Moslems but he doesn't. He knows Jews won't kill him for that movie although my nephew who grew up ultra orthodox said in 20 years there probably will be Jews from the world he grew up in who would be terrorists. So maybe they'll come gunning for him and his ilk.
Nice try at sidestepping the fact that he's actually using anti-Semitism to make fun of the goys.

You're a dim shadow of the Jew that you're pretending to be.

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

lenny wrote:there are two billion people living on a dollar a day on this miserable planet. no matter what you think of Rant he's a lot better off than those poor souls
You are either making false assumptions about someone you are truly unfamiliar with, or suffering from delusions of grandeur.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."