A Substitute teacher told my 7 year old to STFU!

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Drew0786
Staff Sergeant

Re: A Substitute teacher told my 7 year old to STFU!

Post by Drew0786 »

If the evil penguins I had to deal with as kid simple told one us "to shut the fuck up" it meant we were getting off easy that day.
Take care and please.....................stay safe.

Dan Martin

Post by Dan Martin »

Turdacious wrote:
Dan Martin wrote:What law was broken?
Newspeak codes of Occupied Virginia.

The latest I heard about-- kids don't have brothers and sisters anymore, they have siblings.
Or manners...
Shomer Shabbos.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

STFU, Darth.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

You should ventilate him
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Boy thre are some dumb fucks here these days. #-o

1st I was extremly business like with the principles assistant yesterday. I am posting on IG where you don't have to be, so you can VENT! [-X

I made a point of showing composser and tact in front of my son durring the complaint process. Told him that we will do this the right way.

I also wanted to show him that if he is honest, and someone messes with him, his parent's have his back, especially me.

Lot's of kids who are abussed or fucked over by teachers, priest, relatives and other authority figures don't come forward out of fear. Fear that they won't be believed, fear of what the scum might do to them if they talk, fear of threats the scum make aboutt their family, ect.

I don't want him to be affraid to tell me anything. I want him to know that dad will do whatever it takes to protect and or avenge him.

My stepdad did that for me. Told me he would use the system or "other measures" to protect me and my brother and to never let fear stop me from coming to him.

2nd She will no longer be teaching at the school and is on report to the sub pool and I will be following this up. I am using the system in place to handle this. No propane tank needed. :happiness:

3rd When I checked in with the school today, things are no all good and no one is on her side. I also have an "informer" there and the general consensous of the faculty is that the sub is a stupid ass low born bitch and the principle was pissed off about her antics.

They know my kids there, it's not a big school. They know their faults and their stregnths. Aiddy is a very honest kid and they have said as much.

We are not talking a middle school or high school kid here, we are talking about a little boy. I doubt any of you would feel differnt if it was your 7 year old, especially if he was one who does great in school despite a speech issue (and he works hard on that and is getting better.)

This is a kid who at 7 does his homework without being asked, is in a after school program Chess class. (There right now AAMOF.

This is not his older brother, who pulled shit that deserved a STFU when he was 7-9, but no one at the school (teachers that is) told him STFU.

Taking hm out early for some Chuck E Cheese action tomorrow! Not because of this but because he earned it by being good at school ,his recent grades and STFU at home when asked to be quiet.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Damn, what if the substitute teacher was a dude like the one Tom Beringer played in "The Substitute"?!?! A spec-ops mercenary out to investigate the death of a former comrade who was a teacher in a high school run by a drug dealing corrupt principal!!

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Kid sounds like a real troublemaker, TBH.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

protobuilder wrote:Kid sounds like a real troublemaker, TBH.
You're lucky you're not a woman, or he would one-hand choke slam your fucking ass for that shit and then tie you to the hood of his armored Kia and drive your semi-conscious ass around the school parking lot while using a megaphone to taunt the school administrators.

Boris

Post by Boris »

An adult that would tell someone else's first-grade child to "shut the f*** up" really has no business in a classroom, period.

...however, getting OUT of school to be rewarded for doing well IN school - I don't know.

Kraj 2.0
Gunny

Post by Kraj 2.0 »

Back in the day, teachers would take a yardstick to a kid's palms if they were misbehaving. Now we have parents making a federal case out of a teacher raising their voice at the precious little angel child. Cursing at the kid was in poor taste, but the bigger issue is why does the kid need to be cursed at in the first place.

Boris

Post by Boris »

Times have changed - I won't argue that.

IMO, a teacher that needs to beat a kid to teach, is a pretty poor teacher with poor self-control issues - you can forget about them even beginning to effectively control a classroom.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

DARTH wrote: Lot's of kids who are abussed or fucked over by teachers, priest, relatives and other authority figures don't come forward out of fear. Fear that they won't be believed, fear of what the scum might do to them if they talk, fear of threats the scum make aboutt their family, ect.
That's a good point.

You should ventilate a priest.
Don’t believe everything you think.

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major

Post by DikTracy6000 »

DARTH wrote:Boy thre are some dumb fucks here these days. #-o

1st I was extremly business like with the principles assistant yesterday. I am posting on IG where you don't have to be, so you can VENT! [-X

I made a point of showing composser and tact in front of my son durring the complaint process. Told him that we will do this the right way.

I also wanted to show him that if he is honest, and someone messes with him, his parent's have his back, especially me.

Lot's of kids who are abussed or fucked over by teachers, priest, relatives and other authority figures don't come forward out of fear. Fear that they won't be believed, fear of what the scum might do to them if they talk, fear of threats the scum make aboutt their family, ect.

I don't want him to be affraid to tell me anything. I want him to know that dad will do whatever it takes to protect and or avenge him.

My stepdad did that for me. Told me he would use the system or "other measures" to protect me and my brother and to never let fear stop me from coming to him.

2nd She will no longer be teaching at the school and is on report to the sub pool and I will be following this up. I am using the system in place to handle this. No propane tank needed. :happiness:

3rd When I checked in with the school today, things are no all good and no one is on her side. I also have an "informer" there and the general consensous of the faculty is that the sub is a stupid ass low born bitch and the principle was pissed off about her antics.

They know my kids there, it's not a big school. They know their faults and their stregnths. Aiddy is a very honest kid and they have said as much.

We are not talking a middle school or high school kid here, we are talking about a little boy. I doubt any of you would feel differnt if it was your 7 year old, especially if he was one who does great in school despite a speech issue (and he works hard on that and is getting better.)

This is a kid who at 7 does his homework without being asked, is in a after school program Chess class. (There right now AAMOF.

This is not his older brother, who pulled shit that de served a STFU when he was 7-9, but no one at the school (teachers that is) told him STFU.

Taking hm out early for some Chuck E Cheese action tomorrow! Not because of this but because he earned it by being good at school ,his recent grades and STFU at home when asked to be quiet.
Not me Darth, I'm with ya. So this subst. pos says your kid is OUT OF ORDER, by way of telling him to STFU! No way to talk to any kid, 7 years-old or not. Hell the Darth we knew five years ago, would have told her, She's OUT OF ORDER. He would have taken a FLAMETHROWER to that place. I'm glad to see you developed some restraint, because we don't you want you posting on IGX from prison. I liked the Chuck E Cheese action btw.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

DARTH wrote:It's not ruling my world Cat, but all the post on the teacher's side is pissing me off.
It's cool man, that is your boy and you know best. For my own, I try to balance protectiveness with allowing him to run up against some of life's realities. It's never an easy line to toe.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Dan Martin

Post by Dan Martin »

Helicopter Dad...
Shomer Shabbos.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Dan Martin wrote:Helicopter Dad...
=D>

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

Whatever you do or say, your kid will grow up to be just like you.
I can see it all now....hey you nigger bitch, don't be swearing at me. I'll tell my dad and he'll kick your ass all over this motherfuckin' school!
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

bigpeach
Buttnugget McTwistynutz

Post by bigpeach »

I blame the teachers union and Obamacare.

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

I was a substitute in college. I teach some pe stuff at my kids school as a volunteer now. There are a few who could use a beating or five, but the truth is, if you engage them and direct them, you don't have to get ugly. And if you feel you have to, send them to the ofiice. No need to be nasty. I have a seven year old who can be quite the class clown, but if any teacher told him to stfu, it would break his heart and mine.

So, I'm sorry that happened.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

DARTH wrote:
Grandpa's Spells wrote:That's shitty, sorry it happened.

that said, I kinda wish the teacher was black, just because of the riling up it would provoke here
Funny you should mention that as I was responding to Dr. D. Love?

It should not mean anything but it might play into it.

The kid has a gruff, kinda "western" thing about him. He loves when we play Outlaw Country music, animals and the outdoors.

BTW. Thanks ST.
I'm sorry to hear your youngun wound up verbally toe to toe with that broad. No excuse for her behavior. Teacher needs to be calm with the kids, and firm, but she can't be telling them to shut the fuck up. If it were high school that's a different story. NOT elementary school, that's just fucked up.

Also, he sounds like an awesome kid, by the way! Especially the outlaw country music part =D>

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

We had a sub around here make a smart ass comment to a girl in one of my kids' grades. Asked her if she was stupid or some such nonsense and kind of making fun of her. The girl dislexic. Needless to say that sub was removed from the call list.
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Glad it all worked out.
Last edited by Turdacious on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Fat Cat wrote:
DARTH wrote:It's not ruling my world Cat, but all the post on the teacher's side is pissing me off.
It's cool man, that is your boy and you know best. For my own, I try to balance protectiveness with allowing him to run up against some of life's realities. It's never an easy line to toe.
I'm all for him learning life's realities. I don;t shelter my kids from the world. This was fucked up. No need for her to talk to my kid like that.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

DARTH wrote:I told Aidan though that IF she was in his classroom tomorrow, he was to tell her that he wants to go to the office.

"What if she says no?"

"Number 1 she is breaking the law at that point. #2 You have my permission to yell, scream, knock things over untill either she lets you go or the real teachers in the next rooms come in. Don;t worry about getting in trouble because they will call me and I will be coming to get you and handle things."
Kids who have their parents' explicit permission to yell, scream and knock things over have got to be real angels to work with in class.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

I was hiking with my nephew and his family in Colorado and I yelled at him to read what this sign up ahead said. He said "I can't!" And I said, "yeah you can just read the damn sign!"

Then my sister says, no he really can't, he's dyslexic.

stupid kid, that one.