What to make of the election?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

vern

Re: What to make of the election?

Post by vern »

Trump should rent out the Javits Center on election night.
“Wherever the crowd goes, run the other direction. They’re always wrong.” Bukowski

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

nafod wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:16 pm Did you say $130,000 to pay off a sex worker for her silence?

Is that what Hunter did?
When one side's argument has been that their opponent is a corrupt businessman who's in bed with shadowy figures from an eastern european country, inviting a close comparison between Trump and young Biden may not be a campaign positive for the Dems.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Schlegel wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:12 pm
nafod wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:16 pm Did you say $130,000 to pay off a sex worker for her silence?

Is that what Hunter did?
When one side's argument has been that their opponent is a corrupt businessman who's in bed with shadowy figures from an eastern european country, inviting a close comparison between Trump and young Biden may not be a campaign positive for the Dems.
Trump’s own children are far worse than Hunter, and of course Trump himself is worse than Hunter, Eric, Don Jr, and Ivanka put together.

I genuinely laugh that the repubs want to focus on corruption.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:59 pm Trump’s own children are far worse than Hunter, and of course Trump himself is worse than Hunter, Eric, Don Jr, and Ivanka put together.
>doubt

Amid a court battle with the mother of one of his soon-to-be five children, Hunter Biden has been cruising around Beverly Hills in a Porsche boasting a six-figure price tag.

Photos obtained by the New York Post show Biden, son of White House hopeful and former Vice President Joe Biden, with his wife Melissa at the Beverly Hills Waldorf Astoria next to a Porsche Panamera GTS, which has a starting price of $129,300.

The Bidens enjoyed lunch at the southern California hotel, where the two restaurants on the premises feature cuisine by celebrity chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. The weekend brunch is listed at costing $89 per person.

The photos were snapped while Hunter Biden faces a court order to disclose his financial information in a paternity lawsuit filed by his former lover, Lunden Alexis Roberts of Arkansas. The Washington Examiner revealed that Biden and his wife are currently renting a $3.8 million designer home in Hollywood Hills for $12,000 a month.
Recommended For You
Car plows through mob of Denver protesters blocking street following Breonna Taylor charging decision

Last week, a judge ordered Biden to appear in court on Wednesday to "show cause, if any exists, as to why he should not be held in contempt" for withholding the court-ordered financial information. Roberts has also accused Biden of providing "no support for [their] child for over a year," despite a court-ordered paternity test proving that Biden was the father. The two reportedly met at a strip club in Washington.

Revelations of Biden's taste for expensive cars and homes come after reports of financial difficulties in recent years. In 2017, Biden's ex-wife, the mother of three of his children, claimed in a divorce filing that he incurred debts due to “drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs, and gifts for women with whom he had sexual relations."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... 9k-porsche
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:02 pm Fox News just confirmed the "vets are suckers" story. Awaiting the MAGA argument on how Kaepernick disrespects the troops but Trump is hunky dory.

Oh no no no no.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

No question Hunter and Don Jr and Don Sr are all douches. But only one of them is President.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:29 pm No question Hunter and Don Jr and Don Sr are all douches. But only one of them is President.
For now.

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

nafod wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:59 pm
Schlegel wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:12 pm

Is that what Hunter did?
Trump’s own children are far worse than Hunter, and of course Trump himself is worse than Hunter, Eric, Don Jr, and Ivanka put together.

I genuinely laugh that the repubs want to focus on corruption.
It doesnt hurt them because they aren't trying to peel off hardcore anti Trump voters. It could persuade non-democrats who don't want Democratic policies, but just think Trump is a bad person.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I'm patiently waiting for SPELLS to repudiate Biden for his callous remarks about our troops.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

I'm looking forward to finding out who all Trump owes his personally guaranteed $400,000,000 in loans to.

Those loans would come due in the middle of the next term. Trump's businesses lose money like a real business man makes it.

How would he pay it?

Any potential conflicts of interest?

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:22 pm I'm looking forward to finding out who all Trump owes his personally guaranteed $400,000,000 in loans to.

Those loans would come due in the middle of the next term. Trump's businesses lose money like a real business man makes it.

How would he pay it?

I am sure THEN, knowing all that can be known, you will be truly satisfied.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

I'm sure answering my questions will be like breaking the dried outer crust on a 20 LB dog turd.

He owes $400M, he doesn't have the money to pay it back.

Think that doesn't give someone leverage over him? The President of the United States?

Not talking about $130K worth of leverage to bury a hooker (story). Talking about $400M.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Trump's Deputy Campaign Manager is on top of the response to the tax release.

After drinking a beer and punching his wife.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Hope he's OK, but the battered wife with huge fake cans and pierced nipples was pretty much peak FL.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Your link didn't work but if you're talking about the guy who barricaded himself in his house, yeah it sounds like that guy has some serious issues. From the scant information in the news, it was hard to tell if this was a legitimate mental case or if he's just a fuckup.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:04 pm Hope he's OK, but the battered wife with huge fake cans and pierced nipples was pretty much peak FL.
Post pix.
Last edited by Fat Cat on Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

double

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

My man.

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

nafod wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:39 pm Trump's Deputy Campaign Manager is on top of the response to the tax release.

After drinking a beer and punching his wife.

From the moment the interaction began with Mr. Parscale quietly sitting on his steps until it ended he did nothing wrong. He was calmly speaking to a police officer before he was assaulted and handcuffed by BIPOC's. From the moment he was told to get on the ground (by someone behind him) until they tackled the shoeless, shirtless, and compliant man was 3 seconds. If the races had been reversed this could have fomented "mostly peaceful" protests.

I'm being deliberately provocative, but if we're going to judge by pics and a short video what I said is accurate. In truth, except perhaps for giving him a few more seconds to get on the ground, it looks like those cops did a good job.

video here

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

I wish I could photoshop it onto the Whitehouse portico.

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

nafod wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:53 pm I wish I could photoshop it onto the Whitehouse portico.
:partyman:

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

nafod wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:22 pm I'm looking forward to finding out who all Trump owes his personally guaranteed $400,000,000 in loans to.

How would he pay it?

Facebook exists loser.

Why bring that crap here?

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Get 'em Benny, you were gone a couple days and they have been stinking up the place in your absence.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Nafod is the guy at the strip club talking about what a pain in the ass his wife is and how his co-workers are lazy.