WTF is going on in LA?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Re: WTF is going on in LA?

Post by Herv100 »

Intredasting

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCljkh38xMs[/youtube]

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

The po-po was definitely trying to assassinate this nigga and had a de facto kill on sight order. I would say that Dorner's plan to expose the corruption and petulant thuggery of police was a huge success.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Post by Batboy2/75 »

Well Well Well! Looks like the LAPD wanted Dorner something bad. The San Bernardino Sheriff took a back seat on their own turf and let LAPD SWAT take Dorner down.

Burn this motherfucker

This looks like nothing more than LAPD executing Dorner. Everyone involved in this needs to be prosecuted for murder. The police can not be allowed to act as Judge Jury and Executioner.

Our public servants, no longer view themselves as servants. That is crystal clear.
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Fat Cat wrote:The po-po was definitely trying to assassinate this nigga and had a de facto kill on sight order. I would say that Dorner's plan to expose the corruption and petulant thuggery of police was a huge success.
Oh I don't know. Shooting up a few innocent bystanders, burning the suspect alive... Seems pretty OK. After all, these guys put their "lives on the line" for us everyday and make less than doctors!
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

The LAPD has pulled a Waco. Barely two hours after ordering the media to remove their helicopters from the area and cut all live feeds, the LAPD managed to set fire to the cabin occupied by Christopher Dorner and burn him alive inside it, according to media reports.

Mission accomplished for the LAPD, an organization that has run its manhunt more like a rampaging street gang than a professional police department.

Dorner succeeds where the media has failed

Whether Dorner is really dead at this point or somehow managed to escape the fire (a possibility that has been reported), he has accomplished one astonishing thing that even the media could not achieve: The exposing of the total criminality of the LAPD and its complete abandonment of law.

Even if Dorner is dead, the LAPD still comes out of this looking not only utterly incompetent but -- even worse -- driven by vengeance rather than law. As every citizen reading this can easily recognize, that's a very dangerous attitude for a police force to carry. In this frenzied manhunt, the whole world watched while the LAPD exposed itself as a gang of reckless idiots who openly fire their guns at innocent civilians and who ram citizens' vehicles with their police cars in acts of sheer madness and desperation.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039065_Chris ... z2KoonXnpW
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Post by Batboy2/75 »

Anyone still feel comfortable with only the state, via the police, having access to "Assault Rifles" and Hi-capacity magazines?
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Batboy2/75 wrote:Anyone still feel comfortable with only the state, via the police, having access to "Assault Rifles" and Hi-capacity magazines?
Cops up-armed themselves to keep up with guys like Dorner, Bats. By the way, it costs us taxpayers coin to play in your little arms race.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

nafod wrote:
Batboy2/75 wrote:Anyone still feel comfortable with only the state, via the police, having access to "Assault Rifles" and Hi-capacity magazines?
Cops up-armed themselves to keep up with guys like Dorner, Bats. By the way, it costs us taxpayers coin to play in your little arms race.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT....

Cops up-armed themselves becuase the Drug War paid for it.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:
nafod wrote:

BULLFUCKINGSHIT....

Cops up-armed themselves becuase the Drug War paid for it.
That makes no sense
Don’t believe everything you think.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

I know it makes no sense...so let us cut the fuckers off.

Cops have up armed and continuously over-armed themselves with everything short of tanks becuase they could get jaway with it, not becuase of any threat to officer safety. All that forfeiture cash has gotta go somewhere and boys in blue like to play soldier. There is no viable reason for most police departments to have a SWAT team, yet the nearly all do.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:I know it makes no sense...so let us cut the fuckers off.

Cops have up armed and continuously over-armed themselves with everything short of tanks becuase they could get jaway with it, not becuase of any threat to officer safety. All that forfeiture cash has gotta go somewhere and boys in blue like to play soldier. There is no viable reason for most police departments to have a SWAT team, yet the nearly all do.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Not all who serve take the Constitutional oath that serious it, some like to pick and choose a bit more than others.

The burden is on the cops to be ready if one of us does commit a crime, not on us to make sure the cops have all the advantages.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:I know it makes no sense...so let us cut the fuckers off.

I know, technically this is an APC, but that's just semantics.

If the cops need to have armor units because of the bad guys that just underlines the need law-abiding citizens have for rapid fire high-powered weapons with large capacity magazines for the same reasons: protection from the bad guys.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tN4Cb775-E

"cause alot of these pigs are bitches too!"

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Who wouldn't want one.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gipHbhgJaX4[/youtube]

The arms races is imaginary, the drug war is a farce and the police deserve no more respect than ambulance drivers, court bailiffs and janitors.