No fuckin' thank you to sending US troops to Ukraine

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Russia getting degraded in Ukraine still seems like a good idea, but the operation of private armies inside Russia is quite bad.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:27 am Wagner appears to be starting a civil war in Russia.
TASS on the resolution.

"Prigozhin announced that PMC Wagner was turning back its troops that were marching on Moscow to move them to their field camps. Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that the criminal case against Prigozhin would be dropped, and the PMC Wagner founder would leave for Belarus. Peskov said the Russian government would not to prosecute the mutinous PMC Wagner members, given their combat merits."

https://tass.com/world/1638215
Don't like yourself too much.

motherjuggs&speed

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

I don't agree with much of what Thomas Fazi has to say but he makes some good points here --

"Last year, the Ukrainian government essentially outsourced the entire post-war “reconstruction” process to BlackRock, the world’s largest asset management firm. They signed an agreement to “provide advisory support for designing an investment framework, with a goal of creating opportunities for both public and private investors to participate in the future reconstruction and recovery of the Ukrainian economy”. In February, J.P. Morgan was brought on board as well."

TL,DR: The usual suspects are already lined up to profit from the rebuilding, and will make more money the more there is to rebuild.

https://unherd.com/2023/07/the-capitali ... r-ukraine/

motherjuggs&speed

Some of the rhetoric was a bit much but Max Blumenthal made some good points in his address to the U.N. Security Council --

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTlYXV3OEvY

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Cluster Fuck Joe wants to send cluster bombs to the Ukrainians

"The munitions have caused controversy over their failure - or dud - rate, meaning unexploded small bombs can linger on the ground for years and indiscriminately detonate later on."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66133527

The West criticized the Russians for using them back in 2022.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/rest-of ... civilians/

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Ukrainian Armed Forces has appointed American transgendered person Sarah Ashton-Cerillo to be their spokesperson for "Ukraine in the Know" and "Russia hates the Truth".

https://twitter.com/SarahAshtonLV

Wonder how that's playing in Lviv or Odessa?

In Kyiv, apparently, such things are OK.
zelenskidance.jpg
zelenskidance.jpg (6.08 KiB) Viewed 859 times

When is someone going to get that man a decent suit or military uniform? He dresses like a slob. As bad as Fetterman.
zelenskislob.jpg
zelenskislob.jpg (102.27 KiB) Viewed 859 times

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

So far the Ukrainian offensive is not doing well. From June. Most western sources have been cheerleading...

"The Ukrainian command spearheaded the attack with two mechanized brigades — the 47th and 33rd Mechanized Brigades— that had received the most NATO training and NATO equipment, featuring German Leopard 2 tanks and American Bradley Fighting Vehicles.

These two brigades suffered crushing defeats right from the beginning, failing to advance more than a few kilometers, losing a large number of their modern armored vehicles in the first four days. In the first two weeks, Ukraine overall lost a staggering 20 percent of the Western armor it had amassed for the offensive and over 30 percent of its striking force."

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2023/ ... s-failing/

lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

I have listened to Colonel Douglas MacGregor recently about the disastrous fiasco of Ukraine. It's great for lining the pockets of the military industrial complex that President Eisenhower warned against over 60 years but dreadful for America. The amount of money sunk into this is not believable. when there is so much suffering in the country. There have been a few chances to make peace or at least start a peace process torpedoed by this current administration and both political parties. It's obvious Biden can not possibly be in charge and should be relieved but the Democrats don't want Kamala Harris in there for good reason. Here is a video interview with MacGregor. I listened to a few minutes. I don't have the stomach to hear him out on this one. Whether his statistics are correct I have no idea, but he has common sense. End this fuckin' war or at least stop America from funding it. YMMV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KePbmg ... henGardner

motherjuggs&speed

How would you end the war? What does that look like?

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

"1. Just one month after the start of the Russian military intervention in Ukraine, Ukrainian and Russian negotiators had come very close to an agreement for a ceasefire and to an outline for a comprehensive peace solution to the conflict.

2) In contrast to today, President Zelensky and his government had made great efforts to negotiate peace with Russia and bring the war to a quick end.

3) Contrary to Western interpretations, Ukraine and Russia agreed at the time that the planned NATO expansion was the reason for the war. They therefore focused their peace negotiations on Ukraine’s neutrality and its renunciation of NATO membership. In return, Ukraine would have retained its territorial integrity except for Crimea.

4) There is little doubt that these peace negotiations failed due to resistance from NATO and in particular from the USA and the UK. The reasons is that such a peace agreement would have been tantamount to a defeat for NATO, an end to NATO’s eastward expansion and thus an end to the dream of a unipolar world dominated by the USA.

5. The failure of the peace negotiations in March 2022 led to dangerous intensification of the war that has cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of people, especially young people, deeply traumatized a young generation and inflicted the most severe mental and physical wounds on them. Ukraine has been exposed to enormous destruction, internal displacements, and mass impoverishment. This is accompanied by a large-scale depopulation of the country. Not only Russia, but also NATO and the West bear a heavy share of the blame for this disaster.

6) Ukraine’s negotiating position today is far worse than it was in March 2022. Ukraine will now lose large parts of its territory.

7. The blocking of the peace negotiations at that time has harmed everyone: Russia and Europe – but above all the people of Ukraine, who are paying with their blood the price for the ambitions of the major powers and will probably get nothing in return."

https://braveneweurope.com/michael-von- ... or-ukraine

Ronald RayGun

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Ukraine some ol' bitch shit. We just got a fresh new Jew broad.

"Lisa got a big ole butt
I know I told you I'd be true
But Lisa got a big ole butt
So I'm leavin' you" - LL Cool J
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Zelenski admits that the offensive has stalled..

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... -happy-end

Zelenski claims 'no Minsk 3'.

https://www.reuters.com/world/kremlin-s ... 022-11-15/

The Democrats have become the War Party in Ukraine.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/513680/ame ... harts.aspx

lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

Gene
thanks for some truth about the Ukraine war.
I think oBAMA OR ONE OF HIS GUYS HAS GOT TO B PREZ.
TOO MUCH GOIN WRONG IN DA USA

OPEN BORDERS
INFLATION THRU THE ROOF
BOYS R GIRLS WHO R BOYS
TOXIC MASCULINITY. WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING A BOY FOR GOD SAKE. TEACH THE BOYS AT THE RIGHT AGE
DON'T RAPE WOMEN AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE

ASK YOUR LOVER WHAT SHE DOES NOT WANT
PROBABLY TO B TREATED LIKE A SLAVE. AS MY X-GIRLFRIEND WHO I LIVED W. SAID GUYS WANT INSTANT HOT AND COLD RUNNING MAID SERVICE AND I THINK EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS WHAT. SEX. SEX SEX AND EVEN MORE OF IT TIL THE PENIS FALLS OFF

AND I WAS WAY 2 NICE 2 HER AND DID DISHES, HELPED W. SHOPPING ETC. AND EVEN FUCKED HER AND TRIED TO BRING HER TO ORGASM BUT SHE COULDN'T COME AND GOT SAID WOMEN'S LIB INFECTED IDIOT A VIBRATOR AND
LEFT THE ROOM SO SHE COULD VIBRATE AWAY AND STILL COULDN'T COME. I THOUGHT IT WAS MY FAULT BUT IT WAS HER PROBLEM AS IT TURNS OUT.

HERE ARE DA LYRICS. READ EM AND WEEP
THE SONG BY GUESS WHO FZ MAYBE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBtN2Uu ... gitalMusic

ENJOY. YOU PROBABLY WON'T. I DID MY BEST TO EDUTAIN OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED THESE DAYS

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Do you have bees making honey in the walls of your room Lenny?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

lenny
Staff Sergeant

Post by lenny »

Turdacious
I got bees flying your way aimed right at thine tuchas (a great Greek curse word also german) for asshole. Watch out.
You're gonna get bit

When you least expect it

Burned ya again. ya got wasted wasted wasted
another
1 2 3 4 5
is that base 10 or base 6.

u will never know

but you did waste

more

precious what do ya think i'm about to say.

you know

should i tell you

since you know everything

genius who said this or painted it or danced it.

I'm just average, common too
I'm just like him, the same as you
I'm everybody's brother and son
I ain't different than anyone
It ain't no use a-talking to me
It's just the same as talking to you

at least u got entertained and punked, spunked, sunked, defunct,
i've run out of adjectives to describe a fool or a clown who

wasted precious time reading this shit when he could have been training or
fucking, sucking, eating shit (his)
you know what they say around here

if they can't take a joke fuck em

now for some drywall crossfit at least he was funny unlike me, thee, see, d,e, tea drink it smoke it, toke it
i'm a poet i know it, i stole, hope i don't blow it.
over and out
your friend (not really - just kidding
would I lie to you Turd hope u ate it yours of course
mine are 2 precious for a clueless looser, boozer, shmoozer, doozer, user,
Nevah
Have a good life

Don't waste the precious few seconds of your finite life bothering to reply. I won't read this thread and no longer post on this gevaltick (another great German word) forum trying to educate the few like Bram who are open to a little wisdom. Not you. You know it all and I know nothing and refuse to learn so why your waste your precious time even reading this drivel since you will never get these seconds back. Just

punch

thine fist

thru this computer

screen and I will kick you in the balls. Just kidding. I love ya I love ya. At least I got to hear the Dead play some gevaltick music. Now for Hendrix. You guys missed the greatest. but why believe me I'm really a 14 year old from Turkmenistan. me and my posse (Bram knows about surf posses) are takin over your computers. just wait you're gonna need our help some day

to

unfuck how we fucked your head
Just kidding
i love ya
if you believe that
there's a what you can buy and where is it

look up your ass for the bees
b

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Apparently there are now F16s in Ukraine. 12 combat planes, three trainers.

It's important for the credibility of the US that we follow through on our commitments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Obta9IiQ28

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

KJV!!! :axe: :axe: :axe:
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Russian offensive along a 600 mile line into east Ukraina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgw0kwthKmE

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Republicans must be thrilled that we are letting our ally down.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Ronald RayGun

Post by Ronald RayGun »

I don't care who's thrilled or not. It was none of our business in the first place. Should have never spent a God damn dime in Whitetrashistan.
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Ronald RayGun wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:42 am I don't care who's thrilled or not. It was none of our business in the first place. Should have never spent a God damn dime in Whitetrashistan.
Did you feel similarly about the Gulf War?
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Ronald RayGun

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Yes. Both of them.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Ukraine is degrading the shit out of our most dangerous adversary, at no risk of life to us. The money we spend goes to us too, since we spend it buying weapons from ouself. It is stupid beyond belief not to support them.

Trump’s weird hard on for Putin is a complete and total disaster.

Ronald RayGun

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Hey man, I understand the purely pragmatic reason the US would love to fund this. I just happen to find it gross. That's a fucking LOT of dead people. I gotta pay for that?

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

We’re not adding to the dead people. We’re just making the distribution of them more equitable between the Russians and the Ukrainians.